Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Spurs Post Match

Hell, I'll take a draw. At least we're not sitting here looking at an L and a lost opportunity. Even the Spurs fanboys conceded that we're not the side we were last season and definitely not the side the pundits predicted we would be. 

Lacked a bit of quality in the final third today apart from the goal. I would've liked to have seen an extra body in the midifeld second half to help us gain more of a foothold in the game but despite that we still could've won it; Wes really should've scored.

I thought Spurs for all their neat and tidy play were toothless and created very little. A draw was the right result.

And we're still top of the league!!

Thought King played well - not sure why he is being dropped by everyone. Did a yeoman's job in the middle and stayed there when Kante came on. You can tell CR rates him as he was first player he talked to at the water breaks. I think DD will make way.

RDL is a worry, seems solid but then does something outrageously bad two or three times a day. If we stay at 442 I see a new RB coming. Benny is not fit yet and off the pace but see him later as part of the team. He will start against Bury I'm sure.

I wonder who signed benalouane, not sure ranieri really fancies him. Twice pulled de laet off but doesn't want to start benny. Maybe it's just a fitness issue. Hope we're in the market for a right back, a loan one will do.

He must really fancy De Laet if he's pulled him off twice.post-14009-0-24493100-1440262387.jpg

My only concern is our defense, conceding in every game including 3 against very poor opposition, tighten that up and we'll be ok this season.

Leicester City have won 29 Premier League points since 1 April; more than any other side.

what do you think about Harry Kane 1 season wonder?

He was pretty good second half. I couldn't believe how often he would get through two, three defenders on his own and still retain possession or hand it to a teammate. It was him who basically did all the hard work for their goal. Very good player these days, with very little support.

Decent point. Mahrez brilliant again. 

Thought Ulloa should have come on for Okazaki earlier, he couldn't really influence the game today.

Top of the league, on to the next one!

Agreed. I thought Okazaki had no effect whatsoever. He spent the game chasing ghosts was dominated in the air all day, and when the rare opportunity finally arose, he was not good enough/too knackered to take advantage. I thought it was pretty clear we needed Ulloa at half-time to give us a different outlet. King and Drinky were often too pedestrian which made us sit very very deep. If it wasn't for Mahrez we'd have lost today because we played the long ball game.

I wasn't too impressed today, but grinding out a point against Spurs is alright in those circumstances.

Has okazaki got a clause where he must play 90 mins? He was awful today.

Okazaki should have been pulled off on 60 mins for Kramaric. We would have won it if he had.

It was painful waiting for the subs.

He wasn't awful, just not his usual safe. Made some pretty good tackles, and was tackled enough for our defence to take a break. He did his job well enough.

Defitate good shout about the substitutions thought they should have happened at least 15 min before they did !

Can see a totally different team Tuesday night with the new lads being given much needed game time !!

The look of the squad this year to last year is a gigantic step we have some real quality in the squad and let's hope our luck runs for a very long time to come !!

Archived