Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Spurs Post Match

Kante and Inler were both on before their goal :dunno:

Apologies, in which case it was both the subs that rocked the boat then. However you can't really complain, difficult game to step into. Once they had settled they did exceptionally well. I still think Drinky and king deserve to keep their place.

I have to say I was getting a little worried when it seemed we were leaving subs very late as I thought it was quite clear the players were very tired from the heat and couldn't play to our usual intensity. I did want to see changes around the 65/70 min mark but then again, who am I to judge.

It is a great point and we are top of the league.

A decent performance but nothing close to the levels reached in the last two games. Some good link up play in parts but not as much final quality on show. Still a resilient and plucky performance and well worth the point though. Spurs were also tougher to break down than Sunderland and West Ham.

I feared for us when we went 1 down but the instant response was just the ticket. Quality strike from Mahrez. Main criticism of today was how late the substitutions were made - a few players, due to the heat and intensity of our play, look dead on their feet a long time prior to that.

I'm not as high on Drinky's performance today as everyone else seems to be. He wasn't terrible, but he wasn't nearly as good as he was in the first two. He played better in the second half but he had some terrible giveaways in the first, at least one of which should have led to a 2 on 1 break on goal and he just passed it straight to a Spur. Also had some frightening first touches at times too. He's got to be a lot better than he was today if he wants to keep his spot.

It's certainly looking superb for Leicester I think CR will play all the new lads on Tuesday see how they look together Kante looks a real handful INLER with his short time on the pitch looked real quality !!

A couple more additions to strengthen the squad and a top ten finish this season is not out of our realms !!

He isn't bad whatsoever but he'll do something brilliantly and then conjure up something that makes you wonder how he gets dressed in the morning.

Like when he tried passing back to Kasper towards the end of the first half but just punted it out for a corner from near the halfway line...

Really?

Better than Rooney and Kane?

Nearly bit there.  Top sarcasm.

Archived