Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Villa up next... Early thoughts?

If we attack them with pace pre- Spurs game style, they don't stand a chance.

I'd be more inclined to think we will draw if we go all fancy pants technical.

I'm hoping that Claidio knows this and only uses the technical style stuff to get points from the top teams and tricky away days.

Kasper

Wasyl                     Huth                          Wes

Albrighton                       Kante                        Inler                        Schlupp         

Mahrez

Vardy                           Shinji/Kram

Villa fans planning on bringing some 'refugees welcome' flags. Should we get on board?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/sep/03/english-football-supporters-groups-refugees-welcome-banners

:schmike:

Villa fans planning on bringing some 'refugees welcome' flags. Should we get on board?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/sep/03/english-football-supporters-groups-refugees-welcome-banners

Not sure about politics and sport mixing to be honest. Whilst the message is an important one surely its not a football fans place to decide. I mean about I'm as big a leftie as you will find but it is easy to say this sort of message without knowing the logistics of how it would be possible etc.

Kasper

Wasyl                     Huth                          Wes

Albrighton                       Kante                        Inler                        Schlupp         

Mahrez

Vardy                           Shinji/Kram

That team YES. Pace and skill at the front with a brick wall at the back, hope we can get a clean sheet.

A banner NO, unless the banner is speaking on behalf of the individual reading I welcome.

That team YES. Pace and skill at the front with a brick wall at the back, hope we can get a clean sheet.

A banner NO, unless the banner is speaking on behalf of the individual reading I welcome.

Yeah - feel like it gives us both the opportunity at getting a clean sheet and plenty of attacking scope. Their defence not in best of health so think we could give them nightmares. 4-4-2 feels wrong with the personnel at out disposal.

I'm hoping that Claidio knows this and only uses the technical style stuff to get points from the top teams and tricky away days.

If he didn't learn that by half time at Bournemouth then I don't know what it will take. Play our game at home always.

Kasper

Wasyl Huth Wes

Albrighton Kante Inler Schlupp

Mahrez

Vardy Shinji/Kram

This team is the one. Doubt CR will play this team though! I'm abit concerned about the pace of Traore and Sinclair going the other way against Albrighton. Kanté will need to help out across the front of the back three.

I don't know why I feel an emphatic win here, just a feeling I have. Probably be 1-0 villa now though as my feelings aren't usually correct.

I worry about our full backs against Traore and Sinclair but I think we can get in their faces.

If he does play a back 4, maybe he should go with a solid Was / Huth / Morgan / Fuchs

Unfortunately, this would lose us the pace on the counter from the back, so our wingers would have to put more in.

Maybe, you could go;

Kasper

Was / Huth / Morgan / Fuchs

Albrighton / Inler / Kanté / schlupp

Mahrez

playing off Vardy up top.

Archived