Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Vardy called up for England!

Impressed with Inler, England look like a side who've qualified and have little to play for.

Why?  Surely trying to win the group, impress the manager, fighting to win for personnel pride and for those fans paying to watch them.  Irk's me that we're seemingly just going through the motions and it's these kind of performances that turn fans off from watching their national side.

Why? Surely trying to win the group, impress the manager, fighting to win for personnel pride and for those fans paying to watch them. Irk's me that we're seemingly just going through the motions and it's these kind of performances that turn fans off from watching their national side.

I think I speak for most of the nation when I say, we're already turned off.

Hodgson is the problem

Yep! And the FA will then appoint another problem.

To quote The Doctor: "Probably because you've got too much pressure on the manager to select 11 names rather than an effective team - England will be dull with any manager until dropping big names isn't akin to signing your own P45."

Archived