Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

Mahrez proving why even if we win the league he won't be here at the end of the season.

I hope whomever ever we bring in off the back of his transfer can grow to be as good, but there's no chance in hell that they'll equal his value for money.

He was having quite a poor game till he pulled himself together

Wasn't the bast game I have seen him play

The goal shows his quality

But he would be stupid to leave in summer he could do with another season being a big fish in our pond !

He was having quite a poor game till he pulled himself together

Wasn't the bast game I have seen him play

The goal shows his quality

But he would be stupid to leave in summer he could do with another season being a big fish in our pond !

I believe it's inevitable. Whilst ideally we should keep him and it would be great to see him do his thing in Europe with us. He's one of the most top performing players in the league, and despite our ability to have the finances to not have to sell, there's already been clear interest from big teams, and that could arguably have resulted in his bad form during the last transfer window. I think he's already been promised a transfer come summer.

I believe it's inevitable. Whilst ideally we should keep him and it would be great to see him do his thing in Europe with us. He's one of the most top performing players in the league, and despite our ability to have the finances to not have to sell, there's already been clear interest from big teams, and that could arguably have resulted in his bad form during the last transfer window. I think he's already been promised a transfer come summer.

Yes I never said it wasn't happening

I'm 100% sure it will

But mark my words he is a confidence player he won't find a club like ours to be so focused on making him happy and perform well

He might be about to make the worst career move of his life !

But let's see , personally I don't think he is ready mentally for the super clubs

This is what verry high profile players often do : they can seem to be silenced by the opposing team during a whole game and then suddenly, out of nowhere,

they have that invaluable ability to win you a game from a bit of worldclass magic.

I understand all the talks about him being gone next season. His playing style suits perfectly the way Barca,Bayern and Real project themselves forward : intricate passing with teammates making runs all over the pitch. With no doubt, Mahrez would raise havoc in Spain.

Get a grip.

he was tbf. the immense excitement and delight he had in telling everyone we couldn't defend set pieces EVERY SINGLE TIME watford had a set piece made me want to turn over.

the best top players in europe this week

R                Player                                                         Mins    Goals   Assists     Rating

1   Neymar Barcelona,                                                 2157      18         10           8.52

Lionel Messi Barcelona,                                          1740       19          7           8.40

3   Gareth Bale Real Madrid,                                       1189       14          8           8.08

4   Zlatan Ibrahimovic Paris Saint Germain,                 1852       23        10           8.07

5   Luis Suárez Barcelona,                                           2340      25        11            7.92

6   Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid,                              2520       27         9            7.90

7   Riyad Mahrez Leicester,                                          2296      15        11            7.88

8   Henrikh Mkhitaryan Borussia Dortmund,                 1998        9        10            7.86

9   Ángel Di María Paris Saint Germain,                       1599        9         10           7.81

10   Serge Aurier Paris Saint Germain,                        1707        2           2            7.79

I genuinely believe that he needs to stay with us for another year.

I know that there will be interest in him in the summer but I hope he's got his head screwed on and he wants to play for us in the Champions League next season before his big move.

For me, he's not quite ready for a Barca/Real Madrid. Yes, he's an outstanding talent and there have been so many moments of magic from him and at times he's unplayable. But at other times he still looks like he's got another couple of levels in him. I'm thinking about games such as the West Brom and Norwich games where he should really be grabbing it by the scruff of the neck, making things happen and winning it with some single-handed magic (not neccesarily with a goal like yesterday) because he's got the ability to do it.

He's been the best player in the country this season by a mile but we all know that there's room for improvement. Hopefully he makes that improvement with us before moving on.

He should 100% stay here another year. He's not good enough for the top 1% yet and they're the clubs he should be aspiring to be at eventually. 

Not amazing yesterday but won us the game. Not many can do that. 

I think he'll stay another year.

He already said that this group of players want to test themselves against the best in the CL together and it looks like their going to get that chance. 

I'm pretty certain if we win the league and qualify for CL then none of our top players will leave. 

The sun really are cocks

the more he scores and assist the less his value

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6981593/Leicester-transfer-news-Barcelona-step-up-chase-for-Foxes-star-man-Riyad-Mahrez.html

But Leicester fans may have just nine matches left with the North African in their colours — as the European champions gear up for a £15million summer swoop.

Barca coach Luis enrique has told the Camp Nou bosses to make Mahrez their priority this summer.

Mahrez is understood to have been moved ahead of Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus in the Barca wish-list.

....................bravo

alves....pique.........mascherano....alba

............busquets.........iniesta

.messi..............mahrez.............neymar

.........................suarez

Can we loan him to them for the champions league final this year? I wanna see that front 4 play in my lifetime.

The sun really are cocks

the more he scores and assist the less his value

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6981593/Leicester-transfer-news-Barcelona-step-up-chase-for-Foxes-star-man-Riyad-Mahrez.html

But Leicester fans may have just nine matches left with the North African in their colours — as the European champions gear up for a £150million summer swoop.

Barca coach Luis enrique has told the Camp Nou bosses to make Mahrez their priority this summer.

Mahrez is understood to have been moved ahead of Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus in the Barca wish-list.

fixed it for you

What salary was sterling on?

It does make a difference to the fee. suspect riyad's new deal last summer was around 40/50k.

if the player wants to leave, we've already said we won't stand in his way so just comes down to the fee. He is a lot older than sterling and not English. I reckon around 25/30 mill would be the price if more than one club was interested. If only barca come calling, think we may only end up with 20/25 mill!

Anyway, win the league and Claudio should be able to convince him to give us next year. with his daughter less than a year old and married to a local girl, hopefully he will want to stay in the area. family seems important to him.

Archived