Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

@@americanfox @@Cardiff_Fox @@Bryn @@ian1984summer @@yorkie1999 @@Claridge @@Mikey @@Sleepy Fox Chill folks, way to take it out of context and overreact. I was just baffled at how you can like a football player talking in football clichés we've heard a million times before. I'm not having a go at Mahrez at all. Untwist those knickers already, jeez.

You can't just be a bellend then not expect people to pull you up for being a bellend, try not being a bellend next time if you don't want to be called a bellend.

You can't just be a bellend then not expect people to pull you up for being a bellend, try not being a bellend next time if you don't want to be called a bellend.

Love you too, buddy.

He does strike me as a player Bayern München could be interested in.

Ribéry has been in-and-out for large stretches lately and is reaching the end of his career at age 32 (soon 33) - his injury history in the past three to four years is shocking, Robben has dropped in form and is in the same age bracket.

Kingsley Coman is likely to return to Juventus at the end of his loan spell.

That leaves Bayern with Douglas Costa and Thomas Müller.

They need a new winger this summer and are not afraid of splashing the cash.

Ribéry has been in-and-out for large stretches lately and is reaching the end of his career at age 32 (soon 33) - his injury history in the past three to four years is shocking, Robben has dropped in form and is in the same age bracket.

Don't see him playing in Germany ... Spain more like it ...

No money in Germany. Spain would be the likely destination if and when he departs. Mind you God knows how much some Chinese Super League Club would offer, but that is when he is 34.

Coman returning to Juve? Can't see that MC. They will exercise their €21 mill option

Archived