Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

love Riyad's little half-smile whenever he's asked about winning the league. i just love listening to him talk

Really? He's so overly shy and talks in clichés. Doesn't sound like the brightest fella. Maybe by this summer he'll have gotten used to all the attention he's received this season and gotten to grasp with the English language a bit more to appear a bit more confident during interviews.

Really? He's so overly shy and talks in clichés. Doesn't sound like the brightest fella. Maybe by this summer he'll have gotten used to all the attention he's received this season and gotten to grasp with the English language a bit more to appear a bit more confident during interviews.

don't think he's not very clever. i like that his "shyness" always comes across accidentally as being really sarcastic and quite rude. 

You talk in cliches when you're learning a language. I mean, think about how often you hear non-native speaker say "happy" when he's interviewed. Don't chalk it up to more than that.

Ah, the Le Havre folk. Well, maybe he rightfully came across as rather selfish back then - let's not forget that he was a late bloomer and between 20 and 23 years old at the time, thus still lacking discipline and a manager and club that could get the best out of him.

Then again, he's criticized the standard of play in Ligue 2 openly before:

Speaks volumes about his attitude that he's grown more into a teamplayer here at Leicester (although he still has the tendency of going overboard with fancy tricks that lead to nowhere at times).

Why these continuous snipes, I for one want to see a player try different things,

it seem you have taken your username too literally...boring Prussian...:)

These fancy-tricks, is what makes him..his 17 goals in THE PL next to his assists, helping his

club to hold top spot , debunks these type of snipe. Germans lack of grattitude is getting to you..

Clearly a sufferer of anxiety in social moments. The tone of your post is very harsh.

When did he sulk when he was benched? Thought the games he was benched on he came on and did the business (Southampton away springs to mind), and then then when he was reinstated to the team he was at the same level? Maybe I missed something.

The period he was benched was more to do with his wife having complications with their child.

Christ, aren't you a willy puller.

ironically saying he doesn't sound like the brightest fella.

Who gives a shit about being bright, all that counts is he carries on being an intelligent footballer with an intelligent footballing brain

Shocking he's not confident in his second language.wtf

lol

Jesus, have a word with yourself buddy

@@americanfox @@Cardiff_Fox @@Bryn @@ian1984summer @@yorkie1999 @@Claridge @@Mikey @@Sleepy Fox Chill folks, way to take it out of context and overreact. I was just baffled at how you can like a football player talking in football clichés we've heard a million times before. I'm not having a go at Mahrez at all. Untwist those knickers already, jeez.

@@americanfox @@Cardiff_Fox @@Bryn @@ian1984summer @@yorkie1999 @@Claridge @@Mikey @@Sleepy Fox Chill folks, way to take it out of context and overreact. I was just baffled at how you can like a football player talking in football clichés we've heard a million times before. I'm not having a go at Mahrez at all. Untwist those knickers already, jeez.

Too little too late Shen .... I'm afraid you will have to be burned as a witch.

Archived