Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

Crouch is a better option than Ulloa, he's just not performing this season. Crouch is a realistic target that could do a good job here and we could get him with a small offer. I'm not one that usually goes for realistic targets, but Crouch would be a good fit! lol

Ibrahimovic is on more money than our whole squad I should imagine! ...and he's a bellend too!

NNNNoooOOOoOOOoooo.

This is just a thought, but what do people think of shane long? I feel he would suit our play style with the closing down and running in behind. Plus he may be further down the pecking order at southampton with Austin, Pelle & Mane all ahead of him. He may be a little pricey but him Vardy or Okazaki would be a nightmare for any CB's.

We need a proper number 10, and have needed one for years. We went through all last season with Nugent in that role he's more a centre forward, we've gone through all this season with Ulloa or Okazaki there when Vardy is up front and it's the same again. We need a proper player for that role, not a makeshift.

Crouch is a better option than Ulloa, he's just not performing this season. Crouch is a realistic target that could do a good job here and we could get him with a small offer. I'm not one that usually goes for realistic targets, but Crouch would be a good fit! lol

Ibrahimovic is on more money than our whole squad I should imagine! ...and he's a bellend too!

are you Peters wife and have you posted this in every premier clubs transfer forum

Shane long would be a decent shout for our style.

If we don't buy a striker in the next 12 days then I'm really confused by the board.

We've bought two players (assuming amartey signs) that we probably committed to signing in August.

Not Shane Long again.... FFS. He won't leave Soton with Pelle leaving for Italy.

Andre Gray is more realistic or someone who is rapid?

Our side and what we need ASAP

G Smichael

Rb Simpson (upgrade ?)

CB Huth

CB Morgan

Lb Fuchs

Rm Mahrez

Cm Drinkwater / Inler

Cm Kante / King

Lm Albrighton / Gray

Cf Ulloa (Replace Now)

S Vardy

We need that number 10

Watching that game tonight it's becoming more apparent that what the team needs is a midfield playmaker. Someone who can pull the strings.

I too would like a second good striker, but the supply to the existing ones is becoming pretty non existent.

remember we were missing Kante , Mahrez and Albrighton in midfield tonight .

remember we were missing Kante , Mahrez and Albrighton in midfield tonight .

I'm talking central midfield. Kante isn't a playmaker, he's a stopper. Forget Inler. He's bang average, King plays well then doesn't, which makes us rely on Drinkwater to control the play in the centre. He's a good player, but not particularly creative.

Archived