Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

I still think we should have a look at Famara Diedhiou. 17 goals in 18 games for Clermont.

Apparently available for £3,000,000ish

Rennes, Montpellier and Galatasary have all watched him apparently.

Just keep it simple and get Shane long other wise we could end up with another kramaric and we need someone who will score a few between now and the end of the season.

Koeman says no one is leaving and said does he have to say it 800 times before press stop asking  :D

So I don't think Long will be coming here in this window..

I still think we should have a look at Famara Diedhiou. 17 goals in 18 games for Clermont.

Apparently available for £3,000,000ish

Rennes, Montpellier and Galatasary have all watched him apparently.

I'm not so sure what to make of the standard in Ligue 2, but then again, that's Mahrez' old neighborhood.

Some real crackers in there. He's not the fastest, but has very good reactions and a shot power and technique dreams are made of.

I'm not so sure what to make of the standard in Ligue 2, but then again, that's Mahrez' old neighborhood.

Some real crackers in there. He's not the fastest, but has very good reactions and a shot power and technique dreams are made of.

Like.

Tighten up his touch and he looks like he could be deadly.

That Famara Diedhiou reminds me alot of Lukaku.

I wonder if we'll ever pick up a player like Mahrez again, lower level for a small fee and given a year and a half to develop in a competitive environment where you have to improve to survive and play teams of a better proven standard. Were gonna need players that do it sooner or are ready made and just click.

Also what is it about terrible music on footballer compilations? I like variety but the MC on that video is pure cringe . .  had to mute it

Amartey is well known for playin at right back and he goes forward with pace. Where would u play him if not at right back

He's been playing as a central defensive midfielder or centre-back mostly in the past two, three years.

Don't know where this Amartey is a right-back nonsense still keeps coming from. It's an emergency position he can fill out in an extreme case.

He's been playing as a central defensive midfielder or centre-back mostly in the past two, three years.

Don't know where this Amartey is a right-back nonsense still keeps coming from. It's an emergency position he can fill out in an extreme case.

Seems like the club are saying this "nonsense" as well

The highly-rated 21-year-old, who operates both in central midfield and at right-back,

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/leicester-city-sign-ghana-star-daniel-amartey-2914554.aspx#DZJVi4vfOIC54EX1.99

Dwight Gayle is not a 20 goal a season man at this level, sorry.

I'm sure lots of people said the same thing about Vardy, he does have some qualities that if exploited could prove to be very effective. Maybe not 20 goals but I think he could get double figures.

Archived