Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

Rumours that Cahill wants to leave Chelsea. Huth and Morgan have been great but Cahill is class. I've been thinking of a little far fetched side, although not that unrealistic! Would never happen though!

Kasper

Simpson

Amartey

Cahill

Fuchs

Mahrez

Kante

Drinky

Musa

Pelle

Vardy

Now that is a ridiculous side

Rumours that Cahill wants to leave Chelsea. Huth and Morgan have been great but Cahill is class. I've been thinking of a little far fetched side, although not that unrealistic! Would never happen though!

Kasper

Simpson

Amartey

Cahill

Fuchs

Mahrez

Kante

Drinky

Musa

Pelle

Vardy

Now that is a ridiculous side

dream on..

Would like to see Joe Allen here in the summer. He reminds me of Modric with the way he plays in the middle. I know we have some quality midfielders but think he could be great creative cover for Drinkwater and be perfect for providing quality through balls and passes to build our fast counter attacks.

Future unclear at Liverpool apparently and could be available this window, but more likely in the summer. 25 years old and likely to get better as he hits his prime.

hes an awful player open your eyes he's worth about 20 p

Would like to see Joe Allen here in the summer. He reminds me of Modric with the way he plays in the middle. I know we have some quality midfielders but think he could be great creative cover for Drinkwater and be perfect for providing quality through balls and passes to build our fast counter attacks.

Future unclear at Liverpool apparently and could be available this window, but more likely in the summer. 25 years old and likely to get better as he hits his prime.

I knew he was a greedy bastard so I Googled it and apparently thats what he's on. Can imagine him being a bit of a twat aswell. Up his own arse sort of player. We don't need that here.

As much as I agree that we don't need that here, I know for a fact I'd be up my own arse if I managed to convinc them lot to pay an average striker £227,000 grand a week!

hes an awful player open your eyes he's worth about 20 p

Did you watch him in the cup? I thought he was the best player. Not saying he is a starter but hardly a bad alternative to Drinkwater for cover in cup comps etc. Worth a risk for me as he is a great natural passer of the ball. A lot depends on how James comes back from that injury though. He could be the cover we need in that position if he steps up like Drinkwater has this season

Archived