Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

Assuming a high profile player has been deemed nessary and a good fit for us by our recruitment team then the advantages of splashing the cash now are:

1. It helps to maintain our position at the top till the end of the season.

2. It adds to the quality and strength of the squad for our Europe challenge next season.

3. He will be fully integrated in our squad and have experienced a full pre-season training so as to be fully primed at the start of next season.

4. Seeing us show this intent will encourage other quality players to be less apprehensive about joining us in the summer.

5. Similarly, it will encourage potential leavers to traditional big clubs to stay with us.

Point is we don't need to go and splurge because "we're top of the league", there's literally zero point blowing your wad if the guy you bring in doesn't actually contribute to improving the team.  Lots of ppl seem to have temporarily forgotten this.

It was smart of me to save myself time by responding a day before your post.

Icardi available for 25M euros after reportedly falling out with Mancini. Gerrimin. 

http://www.football-italia.net/79234/inter-open-icardi-sale

Looks like a beast in the air and generally top notch.

I wonder if Ranieri would be interested in him as he's young, plays in Italy and highly rated? Could he play in a two with Vardy?

http://www.futhead.com/16/players/16873/mauro-icardi/

3 strikers is enough yet he is happy to have an extra striker. Not giving much away is he?

He's done the same when asked about Amartey before the signing was completed.

So, expect one more striker to arrive at the King Power Stadium tonight. :D

Archived