Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

I still think we've signed somebody and it's in the bag.

It'll be Remy or something from left field like Embolo Breel.

Claudio seems a tad too confident for this not to be happening in my mind.

If this is ignorance, forgive me - has he said anything to make us think that he's got one in the bag already?

Why aren't we giving Joe Dodoo a go again? He scored in our last u21 draw and if that's not enough to win us the league I'm not sure what is.

If we can't sign someone else, I am sure that we will. He did get in a match earlier this year after his 3 goal performance.

I can't believe we're this unorganised in the modern day world surly they knew who was available for what price etc before the window is open. A lot of work goes in to bring players in and if we're not careful we will miss out on a striker.

You have no idea how football transfers/negotiations work, do you?

You have no idea how football transfers/negotiations work, do you?

it should be sorted before the window opens, we did it will grey. We could of have the striker here for nearly a month now, talks go on for weeks in most cases we should have had one wrapped up by now.

Browsing the transfer threads there are a lot of people who think we should just splash the cash because we're currently top of the league.  I think it would be amusing to see how those posters fared if they won the lottery.

"What do you mean why did I quit my job and move to my own private island in the Pacific?  We're rich so I did what a rich person does!  What's that, how am I going to avoid dying of starvation now that I'm in the middle of the ocean and I've spent all my money on an island with no natural ressources instead of carefully investing in projects that would help maintain my status? Bugger."

Browsing the transfer threads there are a lot of people who think we should just splash the cash because we're currently top of the league.  I think it would be amusing to see how those posters fared if they won the lottery.

"What do you mean why did I quit my job and move to my own private island in the Pacific?  We're rich so I did what a rich person does!  What's that, how am I going to avoid dying of starvation now that I'm in the middle of the ocean and I've spent all my money on an island with no natural ressources instead of carefully investing in projects that would help maintain my status? Bugger."

Bizarre analogy. shit post.

Got to say Llama ...   he has got a point.    :)

Point is we don't need to go and splurge because "we're top of the league", there's literally zero point blowing your wad if the guy you bring in doesn't actually contribute to improving the team.  Lots of ppl seem to have temporarily forgotten this.

i think we need to work out what we want from a striker. And if the top targets we wanted have gone, maybe we are better not spending the cash.

Ive seen concrete links to Musa, Pelle and Eder. They are all completely different. So what is it that we are actually looking for? Pelle is an out and out target man, so how would he work with Vardy? would a change in style of play be needed? Eder ive always seen as an inside left type player. so where would he have fitted in? the number 10 role?

Its very easy to just put a link to a guy who has a goal every other game average for the last couple of seasons, but the cause for concern for me is we are just looking for someone, irrespective of what they bring.

Archived