Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

Whats Joel Campbell upto these days?

Looking shite for Arsenal.

lol

I take it Steve don't like him?

Not really fair on the guy - he's hardly been playing and only now is getting more chances due to injures to Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Oh, and he scored Arsenal's third goal against Swansea the other day.

Kind of signing I like a lot generally if they're as good as cracked up to be. Almost a certain profit if he's any good.

Linetty would be a great fit, although probably wouldn't walk in to squad just yet. Good on the break, likes to run at defences, decent finisher too. A little naive at times though - picks up silly bookings occasionally.

Kind of signing I like a lot generally if they're as good as cracked up to be. Almost a certain profit if he's any good.

Linetty would be a great fit, although probably wouldn't walk in to squad just yet. Good on the break, likes to run at defences, decent finisher too. A little naive at times though - picks up silly bookings occasionally. Bags of potential though - still not even 21, and becoming a regular for the national team.

Linetty would be a great fit, although probably wouldn't walk in to squad just yet. Good on the break, likes to run at defences, decent finisher too. A little naive at times though - picks up silly bookings occasionally. Bags of potential though - still not even 21, and becoming a regular for the national team. 

This.

I case you haven't seen him, Linetty would be a great fit, although probably wouldn't walk in to squad just yet. Good on the break, likes to run at defences, decent finisher too. A little naive at times though - picks up silly bookings occasionally. Bags of potential though - still not even 21, and becoming a regular for the national team.

Anyone know if Linetty would be a good fit?

probably wouldn't walk in to squad just yet. Good on the break, likes to run at defences, decent finisher too. A little naive at times though - picks up silly bookings occasionally. Bags of potential though - still not even 21, and becoming a regular for the national team.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-plot-transfer-10million-rated-6762555?

Leicester plot transfer of £10million-rated Ajax striker Arkadiusz Milik

Leicester are keeping tabs on Ajax hot-shot Arkadiusz Milik.

The Foxes are tracking the 21-year-old Poland striker, who would cost around £10million.

Milik scored 17 times in 32 appearances for Ajax last season while on loan fromBayer Leverkusen.

And he has added another six goals in 15 games this season since making his switch from the German club permanent in the summer.

Milik has also made a big impact on the international stage and played a big part in Poland’s qualification for Euro 2016.

I have a feeling that we spend 15-20mil at the January window and make a run at staying in the Top 8 for the rest of the slate. We'll probably sell Mahrez at the end of the season, but not before doubling down on some young, high-energy attackers to keep pace with Vardy. Hopefully we then use the Mahrez money to invest in some quality defenders. I've been pretty satisfied with our midfielders, after some early issues.

Archived