Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

35 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Also 'made' by Sunderland, Wolves, Villa, Everton and Sheffield Wednesday fans by that logic...

Nah, this is classic Liverpool fan, only them and Arsenal go out of their way to prove their greatness, and this drops Arsenal back in the list.

On 01/01/2024 at 17:06, FOXSE said:

For 107 points record:

Required From now

W13 D3 L4

Current to date

W21 D2 L3

For 107 points record:

Required From now

W13 D3 L3

Current to date

W21 D2 L4

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/01/2024 at 17:14, FOXSE said:

For 107 points record:

Required From now

W13 D3 L3

Current to date

W21 D2 L4

For 107 points record:

Required From now

W13 D2 L3

Current to date

W21 D3 L4

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

No really when you consider we have only.lost 4 and draw 3 in 28 games dropping 15 points.

We can afford to drop 11 in 18 games.

I'd say its very unlikely we beat any points record. If we did continue on this trajectory, it would mean an early-ish clinching of promotion with a subsequent natural drop-off due to reduced motivation, coupled with late-season desperation-motivated opponents

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CheeseHead said:

I'd say its very unlikely we beat any points record. If we did continue on this trajectory, it would mean an early-ish clinching of promotion with a subsequent natural drop-off due to reduced motivation, coupled with late-season desperation-motivated opponents

Only way it happens is if Ipswich, Southampton and Leeds keep the pressure on which drive us on.

1 hour ago, FoxesWalk said:

I find this hard to believe.

Since the Championship was formed we've been in it 10 out of 20 seasons (Inc this one) and in most of those seasons finished top half.

There's surely more than two other teams who've spent longer in the Championship doing worse. :dunno:

I'm assuming they mean 2nd tier, but that's not how it's worded. 

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

10 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I find this hard to believe.

Since the Championship was formed we've been in it 10 out of 20 seasons (Inc this one) and in most of those seasons finished top half.

There's surely more than two other teams who've spent longer in the Championship doing worse. :dunno:

I'm assuming they mean 2nd tier, but that's not how it's worded. 

It's defo the second tier. We haven't averaged 347 goals against in our time in the Championship

10 hours ago, blaaklint said:

It's defo the second tier. We haven't averaged 347 goals against in our time in the Championship

If you read some of the comments on here recently you'd think we have lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

Where do we stand in the goals scored table for the second tier? I'd wager higher than third, given that nobody has won it more and that we've only been relegated from it once.

Edited by Robo61
  • Like 1