Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Liverpool (a) post match thread 1 - 0

Bound to lose every now and again and cannot play well every game.  If we beat Man City at home all is well again.  If we were gonna lose one of the next two you'd have chosen this one anyway.  Hopefully DD back midweek because we looked lost in midfield without him.  Luckily, the gap down to 5th has only been cut by one point to 8 so its not all doom and gloom.

Without an in form Mahrez and Vardy we look distinctly average. Right side again to blame for goals conceded. Dyer really hasn't offered anything since his cameo against Villa. If we want to challenge for the CL we have to invest in better alternatives, this much is clear.

Onwarss and upwards!

Fuchs was awful. Shite defending and shite delivery. He's been excellent so far this season so I'll forgive him today but I hope he gets back to his usual self on Tuesday. The same can be said for everyone bar Kante. 

No spark except for 40'-45' and 70'+. We deserved to lose that game. I hope Claudio didn't make those subs in preparation for Man City at expense of this game. He should have made a change at halftime and didn't. I hope Okazaki wasn't taken off to be rested for Man City. He was invisible again. King was shit. Kanté was great. Morgan was immense as well.

Poor performance today, but nobody has lost less games than us this season. Two defeats having already played Tottenham, Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool would have made our jaws drop in August, so let's keep this in perspective. 

The big news is Vincent Kompany going off injured in their game, get back on track for Tuesday and that makes that particular clash very interesting.

Archived