Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Liverpool (a) post match thread 1 - 0

Today reminded me a little of the Brighton game when the players had been,....under preparing :xmasohmy:

Makes me wonder if they had achieved their first goal and were allowed to celebrate Xmas.

If so, I cant blame them but hopefully against Man. City they will be back up to speed.

It wasn't anywhere near like that Brighton game to be fair, we haven't really achieved anything yet...

What a horrible feeling. Didn't miss this at all. Only saw a third of the game but we looked pretty pony. 

Now to spend the rest of the day with family...who are Liverpool fans. 

I feel your pain brother, the only good thing about it is that my in laws all are typical fair weather Liverpool fans! 

We lost. It was bound to happen. Get over it, we move on. I think one bad performance in about however months of football can be allowed, bare in mind we've lost at Anfield not Carrow Road, Villa park etc.

Shows how far we've come that we managed to actually stay in the game and maybe nearly even nick a draw, a lot of lesser teams would've lost 2/3 nil, we stuck in there and didn't crumble.

Bit of context needed here, still top of the league.

Didn't notice Vardy or Mahrez today, the king bashing does bug me a little.

I think only 1 or two players can walk off the pitch with their heads held high and none of them played in attack.

Mahrez jinked past players twice in the first half.

I think Kanté was clearly our best player today, Morgan next then prob Mahrez. 

I love the fact Kingy has made it with us from the 1st division to the top of the prem but today he was missing and it was our midfield that really hurt us. He didn't close players down like Drinks and he wasn't there to pick up the defenders clearances (from both sides).

Hated  our high ball game which was in place for most of the match.

Guest seanfox778

Frustrating game, we just couldn't get hold of the ball and create when we had it. We weren't going to win every game though, Liverpool were much better than us today and got right in our faces every time we got the ball. It was just one of those days, let's move on and prepare for taking 3 points against Man City. Kante was phenomenal again, he was just everywhere.

Best team won today....Klopp had them well fired up to do us....

Now we need to  bounce back...Just like after the defeat to Arsenal....

Okazaki way too light weight....He is just not good enough.....

Here we go again...

We're still top..we hadn't lost in ages and suddenly....Andy King ain't good enough.

Christ, this forum sometimes...

He's not not as good as Drinkwater, his safe, slow, backwards passing has stood out like a sore thumb the last three games, despite the results.

He's good enough to tick us over, but we're far better with Kante and Drinkwater.

Archived