Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Liverpool (a) post match thread 1 - 0

Ain't even bothered. Wasn't our day today. Liverpool at the top of their game but still looked pretty crap. We'd have beaten them easily if we were at our best.

King has got to go. I refuse to believe Inler can possibly be any less effective than King. He contributed absolutely nothing positive for the entire game. Total dogshit at this level.

Disappointing. Liverpool completely stifled us and we offered zero going forwards all game which is a first for us. Didn't think they battered us at all, just had a lot of the ball. We generally defended okay IMO but just couldn't keep the ball to save our lives. Should've changed systems earlier I think, possibly brining an extra CM on.

It had to happen eventually :(  .The score every game  and unbeaten away from home records both gone.

Fair play to Liverpool they did a good job on us,I just hop we haven't been sussed and everybody else does the same.

Oka pretty much didn't touch the ball after he was kept on over Vardy and Mahrez (who were both also poor) but I'm sure they would have at least got involved!

Kram got his chance and pranced about like Bambi again.

Worst perormance of the season for me. Defensively we were all over the place against Arsenal but at least we had something going forward. Got to hand it to Liverpool today who deserved it, pressed us extremely well throughout the game, although how they only got the one I will never know.

Kante our best player by a ridiculous distance.

Shame with the way Liverpool have been playing recently, but if the teams chasing us had gone to Anfield and lost 1/0 you wouldn't have batted an eyelid. Even the teams at the top can go to mid table teams and struggle to perform, happens every season.

Archived