Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Liverpool (a) post match thread 1 - 0

I get the love for King in general, but not the love for him this season. Could have been forgiven for thinking he wasn't even on the pitch today, same goes for his other performances this season. Few players had an off day today and it's clear we miss Drinky badly. Just hope to god that this isn't the start of something.

You sound a bit stupid.

Vardy didn't hardly touch the ball in 80 mins and you complain about the last 10 mins of Okazaki and Kram. 10 mins isn't much of a chance.

I'd actually say we had more chance of scoring in the last 10 than the rest of the game.

We actually got into them.

I said they were both poor mate! No need for the stupid comment! lol just would have rather Mahrez stayed on over Oka when Kramaric got on.

Kram received the ball four times and gave it away on three occasions.

That was our worst performance in a long time! Similar to pre-April standard.

Everyone was non-existent apart from Kante and probably Morgan. Subs was bizzare, play was sloppy and obvious of the lack of depth in the squad.

I personally think players let themselves down today but was also the first game I could fault CR. It was obvious from early stages we were second best and never changed it round. I think Inler should of came on aswell.

Our need for someone to fill the behind the striker and a back up to Vardy is becoming more obvious every game. Shinji is putting the shift in but isn't strong enough to play there.

Leo offers nothing but giving away free kicks and watching the ball bounce off him. He replaced Vardy today to play as top man but every time we had a chance to get the ball into the box he wasn't there.

Not going to get too concerned with today as its only one game, it'll be how we bounce back from this.

Media already saying is this our last day on top of the league!? lol

Really poor today. Only positive for me is that we surely can't play any worse than that again this season. Players looked really lacklustre, and we gave the ball away far too often.

Kante and Wes were both outstanding again though. 

Klopp showed us a lot of respect, today he did show why he is a top manager. Got his team up for this and they chased everything down, best performance I had seen from Liverpool. Totally was unexpected, we move on and like every team you will have a bad game from time to time.

The annoying thing is, everyone is going to be saying the wheels are falling off and the bubble has burst despite only losing 1 nil to Liverpool away. Going to have to put up with that rubbish for a few days lol

I get the love for King in general, but not the love for him this season. Could have been forgiven for thinking he wasn't even on the pitch today, same goes for his other performances this season. Few players had an off day today and it's clear we miss Drinky badly. Just hope to god that this isn't the start of something.

King without the ball does a good job, with the ball he's not so good. Just doesn't have the confidence of technical ability of the others. Unfortunately his game has changed since his early years and not really in a good way. I still think he's a good squad player though. Liverpool are still s good team esp at Anfield and with Klopp in charge

What's this "they did a job on us" shite. Every team does that. We should do something different to beat opposition tactics. That's football.

But 'every team does that' isn't true in the slightest.

Liverpool matched our style and won.

Many teams in this league have superior players, if man city do the same we lose.

No one turned up today bar Kante and Morgan, which after 17 thrilling games you can't really grumble with one bad performance, I'm sure we will be back to our best against Man city and everyone will be back at it.

Exactly, even when we won the championship with ease we had bad games and lost. It happens, just we had all forgotten what a defeat feels like

What's this "they did a job on us" shite. Every team does that. We should do something different to beat opposition tactics. That's football.

They matched us 4-4-2, high pressing, no time on the ball for our players, the fact we didn't play well was much due to the way Liverpool played, just like the way we play against some other teams make them look shite

King was the closest to scoring, and stopped a lot of attacks before they became dangerous. I don't like reading King offered nothing, he does. He's no Danny but defensively he does a great job and he's always the one to be in the dangerous positions.

He was the worst player on the pitch today

Archived