Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bristol_foxes

Arsenal away - first five minutes

I dont disagree with you, but will boycotting the first 5 minutes and seeing vardy's only goal of the game win us 3 points solve anything?

Yes.

Vardy scores the only goal to win a massive match in front of an empty away game in a match Sky are billing to be a "title decider".

I don't think they'll be particularly chuffed.

I agree with Swan Lesta here quite a bit, Sky are getting all the shit but it's the FA who have sold the soul of the game and sold the supporters down the river.

It's outrageous a television channel has the right to chance the date and times of football matches at will instead of the actual body that runs the game, I don't think that happens in any other sport, could you imagine the BBC trying to move matches at Wimbledon or Sky trying to move the date of the Ashes? It would never have been allowed to get to that point where they would even dare suggest it let alone be allowed to do it.

Boycotting any part of the game is crazy imo. Like giggity says Sky will not change and actually this is a problem caused by being near the top of the league. The so called big 4 have to deal with this scenario season in season out. If we want to be part of the elite I'm afraid this is just something we have to live with.

Elite football doesn't mean elite supporters though, which is what you're going to have to be part of if you can afford to re-book pre-paid train tickets on a whim every time this happens.

What are you all trying to achieve here?  If the goal is to have SKY not do this again, then they can already point to the fact they don't do it very often.

You've answered your own question there surely? Not doing it ever again is a world away from "not doing it very often".

Have a read of this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suffragette this started with just a few people. And if they had all had the opinion of "oh well, it wont make a difference" where would we be. 

Disclaimer - I am not saying we should start bombing MP's houses!

All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.

I too disagree with bombing MPs houses.  The houses aren't to blame!

Archived