Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Drinky in England 40 man squad?

If its true about Cleverly in and danny missing the cut it reinforces what I've always thought about Hodgson a complete clown, look forward to the day where England recruits a young and hungry manager who isn't after his last pay cheque and actually wants to reignite this English national team, doubt that day will ever come with the hierarchy we have for management recruitment. 

If Drinkwater isn't there as reported then I'd imagine it's because Hodgson  is fearful he'll be more direct to Vardy rather than play the archaic possession shite he's trying to push.

In a midfield of Ali & Drinkwater with Kane & Vardy upfront we have the top two English strikers complimented by the two best English midfielders, that's two pairs that know each other well and a four that could actually push our chances past the Quarterfinals. Missing out on that is criminal.

Its all a shambles,

Sturridge a Wilshire get to go and they have hardly played and club through injury.

Mason...well that doesn't even need a reply!

I for the life of me can work out Woys selection process.

Again a few players getting recognition when they don't deserve to be involved in the England squad let alone a 40 man outfit.

The sooner the Euro's come and go we can then get rid of the clown.

Need a manager to not be a yes man and pick plyers playing regularly for their teams regardless of the they are.

and get away from this top 4/6 team bumming which is an embarrassment.

If Drinkwater isn't there as reported then I'd imagine it's because Hodgson is fearful he'll be more direct to Vardy rather than play the archaic possession shite he's trying to push.

In a midfield of Ali & Drinkwater with Kane & Vardy upfront we have the top two English strikers complimented by the two best English midfielders, that's two pairs that know each other well and a four that could actually push our chances past the Quarterfinals. Missing out on that is criminal.

That's the team for me. But could you imagine Woy dropping Rooney?

Welbeck, Wilshere and Sturridge should be nowhere near the England team. But it's no doubt that they will be considered without playing much game time and not even being fit.

Same old story though. Typical England, typical Hodgson. Drinkwater deserves his chance, as well as Vardy playing up front instead of the wing.

If they don't get rewarded by playing in the England side in their strongest positions after this year alone then they might aswell retire from international football now.

totally agree with what your saying buzzer_b.

It's suck a shame some players who don't deserve to go to the euros may be going without hardly kicking a ball. Makes a complete mockery of the England set up.

How Woy justifies is is beyond belief.

It's not just Leicester players in Vardy and Drinky.

Butland and Shawcross at Stoke

Creswell and Noble at West Ham

Deeney at Watford

Dann at Palace.

Their are a number of English players having excellent seasons, who should be considered.

How Delph,Mason,Chamberlain,Lingaard, and the injured Wiltshire and Sturridge will more than likely get called up is a kick in the balls to every player having a great season and aspiring to pull on an England shirt.

They might as well just say "if you ain't in a top 6 team you have not got a chance of a call up"

I hope it will change but Woya mismanagement and previous managements alike just make the same mistakes and have this top 6 snobbery every time.

A change in attitude at the top level of the FA is needed as it is damaging England progressing as they have a certain "image" to keep.

This sort of problem arises manager after manager. Starting to think it's the FA rather than the actual manager, although God knows what's actually going on. They all seem keen to leave players such as Vardy Drinkwater up until a point where it is literally impossible to keep ignoring them

Drinkwater definitely deserves a call up. I honestly don't know if Simpson or Albrighton necessarily do. Collectively they are part of a very good team but individually they are above average. For England you don't get the unity and team spirit that we've got and they certainly don't play like we do style wise so I could see Simpson and Albrighton being made to look very ordinary. We only have to look at our poor Hodgson has been so far in utilising Vardy!

Albrighton played on the right in a 4-4-2 could work but it wouldn't happen.

It's England to a tee. They kiss the big clubs arses. Only an idiot would say otherwise.

We need to sort the fvck out. The squad selection process is disgraceful.

Thats the England job all over though, damned if you do and damned if you don't. Although I do not think Hodgson is the right man and should have gone long ago you have to give it to him on selections. He is one of the first for a long time not afraid to select players from "lesser" teams. However starting line up seems to consist of the "best players" as opposed to creating the best unit.

Should be no individuals in England, if Rooney isn't good enough but Vardy and Kane are doing miles better we should be playing them together.. not accommodating the star name.

Thats the England job all over though, damned if you do and damned if you don't. Although I do not think Hodgson is the right man and should have gone long ago you have to give it to him on selections. He is one of the first for a long time not afraid to select players from "lesser" teams. However starting line up seems to consist of the "best players" as opposed to creating the best unit.

Should be no individuals in England, if Rooney isn't good enough but Vardy and Kane are doing miles better we should be playing them together.. not accommodating the star name.

Quite. Remember the fuss when Sven selected Chris Powell.  :ph34r:

Archived