Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Kevin Mirallas has fallen out with Martinez and has only made 10 starts this season. He's likely to be out of the door in the summer according to Everton fans. Worth a bid?

Kevin Mirallas has fallen out with Martinez and has only made 10 starts this season. He's likely to be out of the door in the summer according to Everton fans. Worth a bid?

No.

Quality player. Id have him.

Christ. No.

Absolute twat and doesn't have anything like the mentality that we need and it's not like he's got enough ability for us to forget about that.

Wouldnt touch him with a bargepole.

"Quick, someone get the straightjacket - the guy must be insane"

Sofiane Hanni (KV Mechelen)

Nicolai Jørgensen (FC Copenhagen)

Lukas Podolski (Galatasaray)

Leo Bonatini (GD Estoril-Praia)

Fabio Sturgeon (Belenenses)

Corentin Tolisso (Olympique Lyonnais)

Oussama Tannane (St. Etienne)

Hiroshi Kiyotake (Hannover 96)

Pablo "Midget" De Blasis (1. FSV Mainz 05)

Lorenzo Tonelli (FC Empoli)

Fernando Navarro (Club Léon)

Kontantinos Fortounis (Olympiacos)

Florian Kainz (SK Rapid Vienna)

Karol Linetty (Lech Poznan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4b6GxASTl0&nohtml5=False

I have watched this guy for a while. However I am not sure we can afford him. I am pretty sure he could play almost all positions on the pitch.

Embolo and Dembele Ousamane are both amazing prospects, I watched Dembele train in person and he was something else. If he moves to the Prem he will probably go with Arsenal but if there is any chance, we would be stupid not to inquire. 

I like a lot the New French-Algerian Ace Rachid Ghezzal #11 Olympic Lyon, player of the month this month.

Surely can cover for Mahrez if he is gone! (click "watch it on youtube if it doesn't show)

Am i fan of his, watched Lyon a lot this year. Good signing.

3 positives about the next transfer window:

1.  No Tim Sherwood

2.  We should be in the CL

3.  We can out bid Bayer04 and Rudi 'f**king' Voller for any player now.

Liverpool prepare to sell Benteke / Sturridge for £45m. With West Ham said to be interested.

Get these pair fit and they'd be great.

I don't think it's a case of getting Sturridge fit, he has too many injuries that won't heal fully. Our sports science are great at recovery and prevention not world class surgeons. He's been to the best doctors, had ops and plenty of recovery time but still the niggles come back which leads to bigger injuries and time off.

Benteke would be great to get on the end of Albrightons crosses but I can't see him ever fitting into a system like ours. If he wanted to work hard, press and chase he would already be doing it. It's a shame as he can be lethal.

Alan Judge at Brentford has had a great few seasons, my workmates all rate him to play at a higher level. He can score from anywhere, presses and works hard.

I don't think it's a case of getting Sturridge fit, he has too many injuries that won't heal fully. Our sports science are great at recovery and prevention not world class surgeons. He's been to the best doctors, had ops and plenty of recovery time but still the niggles come back which leads to bigger injuries and time off.

Benteke would be great to get on the end of Albrightons crosses but I can't see him ever fitting into a system like ours. If he wanted to work hard, press and chase he would already be doing it. It's a shame as he can be lethal.

Alan Judge at Brentford has had a great few seasons, my workmates all rate him to play at a higher level. He can score from anywhere, presses and works hard.

We have gone past players like this.

Yeah I agree, I forgot to put that on the end but his form this season(14 goals/12 assists) has been great.  If we didn't have James coming back he would be a good useful buy, especially if we are playing on 4 fronts next season.  He will be in a lower Prem team next season. 

I like Bas Dost at Wolfsburg, I think his style would work well with Vardy but I don't think he would do the work that Shinji does.

Have we? If anyone would know the value of up and coming hungry players that get overlooked by the bigger boys, it should be us.

Have we? If anyone would know the value of up and coming hungry players that get overlooked by the bigger boys, it should be us.

He's 28 in November.

I know nothing about him as a player as I've only ever heard his name but we need to be signing players who can keep us around the top six, not squad fillers who aren't young enough to progress.

He's 28 in November.

I know nothing about him as a player as I've only ever heard his name but we need to be signing players who can keep us around the top six, not squad fillers who aren't young enough to progress.

True, my emphasis was more on the scouting department still looking at second division players. Not specifically Judge. But Vardy is the perfect eample of a late bloomer and we didn't bring in Kanté or Mahrez as youth players either. Ulloa, Simpson, Huth, Schwarzer, Fuchs, Inler, Albrighton and Okazaki all examples of the club bringing in players for the here and now, not the future two or three years down.

Archived