Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Sule is a ok shout if we don't get Dragovic.

I cant help but have a feeling there's more to why we let Kramaric join Hoffenheim. Conspiracy theory here, but I reckon we accepted their bid instead of other clubs, so we could take a closer look at some of their players. Volland hopefully :)

6'5". 20 years old. Sign him up.

Hoffenheim is supposed to have a lot of hot young prospects.  The German press wants them to stay up as relegation would be detrimental to the development of the German national team's next generation of players.

And to state the obvious. Walsh definitely knows about him.

Surely a part exchange involving Kram has to be on the cards....

Surely a part exchange involving Kram has to be on the cards....

That would be ideal. I'd take that Lascelles from Newcastle. When he plays he actually looks decent in an ocean of shit players.

Young too so them as a pairing could definitely be the next Morgan and Huth.

Spurs linked with Callum Wilson today in the Sun, would love to see him sign for us this summer.

I thought that too. Tim Sherwood would have you believe we won't be able to compete with Spurs for any signings though, so why bother eh?

On a different note, I'd like to see us go after Bojan. He'd give us quality and depth in a couple of forward positions.

I thought that too. Tim Sherwood would have you believe we won't be able to compete with Spurs for any signings though, so why bother eh?

On a different note, I'd like to see us go after Bojan. He'd give us quality and depth in a couple of forward positions.

Yes to both of those. Callum Wilson has bags of potential.

Plus bojan has proven his quality when fit this season.

This would be right up my street.

He's one of the best teenagers in world football, we won't be able to sign world class players but we can sign future world class players. Forget people saying Troy Deeney or Shane Long but someone like this would be a huge statement that we won't be resting on our laurels.

He's been linked with most of the elite clubs in the world so it will be tough to get him here but he would get more game time at Leicester so that could swing it for us. French of Mali decent just like Kante so a ready made friend hopefully.

He's one of the best teenagers in world football, we won't be able to sign world class players but we can sign future world class players. Forget people saying Troy Deeney or Shane Long but someone like this would be a huge statement that we won't be resting on our laurels.

He's been linked with most of the elite clubs in the world so it will be tough to get him here but he would get more game time at Leicester so that could swing it for us. French of Mali decent just like Kante so a ready made friend hopefully.

Don't think we will have any chance of signing this lad would love it though

spose we put the offer on the table and say look what Claudio did with Kante, Mahrez, Vardy.... 

spose we put the offer on the table and say look what Claudio did with Kante, Mahrez, Vardy.... 

I've just read the thread on the psychologist.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/105528-lcfc-psychologist-says-from-the-times/

We could sell the club to him in that he will be a first team player here and we are adept at developing players here with our in house structure. If he becomes the player he hopes to be he could get his move to Barcelona, Real Madrid, etc as a far better player than when he arrived. As a teenager his short term career should be focused on development not short term gain.

I live in hope anyway.  :)

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/leicester-city-in-advanced-negotiations-to-sign-la-liga-playerLuis Hernandez from sporting gijon, 26 year old CB/rb who's contract is up this summer, looks like he came through the Real Madrid ranks

Why would we want a Madrid cast off.

Not any links of interest or anything but I quite like the look of Isaac Success from Granada.

Quite raw but has real pace and strength and quite young too.

Watford bound then.

Archived