Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Totti is great on the ball, but also slow as ****. I mean, I've heard people moaning about Inler's lack of speed - imagine what it'd be like with il magnifico Francesco.

Plus, how many Premier League teams rely on a more than 35-year old field player as one of their cornerstones?

I'm sorry, but if you can't give this one a miss, you've got some explaining to do.

Guest CityFan 06

Yeah have to say I'd be happy if we kept Benalouane. From what I've seen of him in the games he's played for us, he's looked pretty solid at CB. His distribution of the ball seems to be superb at times as well. 

Hard to tell how well Dragovic played to be honest, due to the fact Dynamo were shit and looked so out of playing practice. His positioning seemed good though, not really a great deal he could've done personally for any of the goals I don't think. But like I said hard to tell

There is this 19 year old 6'4" Stryker kid in Italy that would be great for Leicester. He's bull strong. He's a big scorer. Excellent headers (at that height why not?).

He's currently on loan to Cagliari from Juventus. We could get this kid for next to nothing. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AB28wxZE6NE

We don't need a bull.

Another sex scandal we can do without.

No idea if anyones mentioned it, didnt read the whole thread. I would love us to put in a bid for joel campbell. Great at the world cup, quick, creative gets assists yet wenger drops him as soon as theo or ox are back. Think getting him would be a good bit of business

No idea if anyones mentioned it, didnt read the whole thread. I would love us to put in a bid for joel campbell. Great at the world cup, quick, creative gets assists yet wenger drops him as soon as theo or ox are back. Think getting him would be a good bit of business

Joel Campbell would be a great shout I think we will pay Musa's release clause in the summer. I'm sure I've read somewhere oxlade wants to leave Arsenal to get regular first team football would be a real sign of intent going forward

Could get Campbell on a free too if he doesn't sign a new contract

Been saying for a while we should sign Joel Campbell...

Archived