Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Watford 0-1 Leicester City post match thread

Thought Watford played well, and defended soundly... they just need to sort out the finishing

We were better, thet had one clear cut chance

Really happy for you guys, as usual! Not many games left, hold on!

I'm sure you will be happy when we beat you guys??

Any info on mahrez?

Yes

The much maligned Jeff Schlupp made another huge difference today. The ball he pushed past the full back, ran on and fizzed it across the box was a bit of skill only he could do.

Five points clear. Great goal from Mahrez..we keep going!!

Jeff is better than I remembered. Could easily have got an assist if only someone gambled.

I feel I should be more excited than I am. I don't know what's wrong with me but I feel unable to show the emotion I should. We are potentially 8 games away from winning the premier league FFS.

Mixture of relief and realisation you'll have to go through the whole weekend experience again for at least 3/4 more weeks!

Oh my DAYS, King's 45 minutes were immense. He's been with us for a long time, but he was EVERYWHERE - I don't exaggerate when I say that it might have been his best 45 in a blue shirt.

Claudio making the difference again - Schlupp also excellent, and Amartey slowed the game down and frustrated them in his short time on the pitch - seems perfect for the Cambiasso CDM role on that showing.

Onwards, upwards, gonna have a little wank over that Mahrez strike tonight.

I feel I should be more excited than I am. I don't know what's wrong with me but I feel unable to show the emotion I should. We are potentially 8 games away from winning the premier league FFS.

Same here. I am knackered from work, but I don't think that's it. I think I'm trying not to get ahead of myself. Don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

Oh my DAYS, King's 45 minutes were immense. He's been with us for a long time, but he was EVERYWHERE - I don't exaggerate when I say that it might have been his best 45 in a blue shirt.

Claudio making the difference again - Schlupp also excellent, and Amartey slowed the game down and frustrated them in his short time on the pitch - seems perfect for the Cambiasso CDM role on that showing.

Onwards, upwards, gonna have a little wank over that Mahrez strike tonight.

Oh come on king was OK, no better then, say Kante, the guy that made the most impact was Schluppy

Jeff is better than I remembered. Could easily have got an assist if only someone gambled.

I've long thought the criticism of 'one of our own' on this forum is barmy. Put it this way. If we saw any player burn off the full back and put the cross into the box that Jeff did (having only been on the pitch a few minutes) and follow this up with a wonderful, controlled pass for Vardy to run onto only a few minutes later, we'd be asking 'who the Hell is that'? Schlupp was crucial in our late success last season and is a superb player to have in our squad.

Archived