Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Champions League 2016/17

Didnt know where to put this but what the actual ****?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37194666

Basically, half of the Champions League Group Stage will be covered by 4 leagues. The current format is fine as it balances the strength of the better leagues whilst having a large number of league champions across Europe.

Crap attempt at trying to thwart a European Super League...

55 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Didnt know where to put this but what the actual ****?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37194666

Basically, half of the Champions League Group Stage will be covered by 4 leagues. The current format is fine as it balances the strength of the better leagues whilst having a large number of league champions across Europe.

Crap attempt at trying to thwart a European Super League...

They are pissed off that the big hitting Italian teams keep on fvcking up the qualifying, the only difference to this draw is that Roma and Inter would be involved, and Roma only didn't get there because they fvcked up the qualifying, although it does mean this guff about Leicester ruining the Premier League's UEFA coefficient is irrelevant now.

Unless they were worried about us fvcking up the coefficient and Serie A overtaking the Premier League and then only having 3 English teams in the groups, that would have a huge impact on their figures.

Forgot Villereal got knocked out, so that would be Roma, Inter and Villereal replacing, Rostov, Porto and then someone like Celtic, Ludogorets or Copenhagen

keeping things in perspective, i will be thoroughly píssed off if we dont qualify from the group.

easy group and with home matches in the league after all our champions league away games i think we can hold off relegation for another season.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Lionator said:

After tonight's defeat, Brugge have played 6 league games, won 2, drawn 1 and lost 3 including their last 3 away games against smaller teams. Inauspicious form to say the least.

Yeah - imagine losing one of your early games to a team that are expected to be near the bottom of the league ...........

On 11 September 2016 at 00:44, Foxin hell said:

Anyone not received their home

tickets yet?

On 11 September 2016 at 08:05, JimmyB said:

No home tickets for me yet!

I called the ticket office about to find out if they had been sent out as was worried they had got lost in the post, considering most tickets arrive within a couple of days of booking.  They informed me that they are being sent out in batches.

5 minutes ago, razh said:

I called the ticket office about to find out if they had been sent out as was worried they had got lost in the post, considering most tickets arrive within a couple of days of booking.  They informed me that they are being sent out in batches.

Very weird situation, had one of my mates delivered to mine on Thursday then mine on Saturday but still waiting on two more

Archived