Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Champions League 2016/17

7 minutes ago, The Jolly Fox said:

Can FC Rostov (pot 4) and  Dynamo  Kyiv (pot 3) be drawn in the same group?  I know UEFA have kept Ukrainian and Russian sides apart in the past.  Imagine the adventure :whistle: being drawn with both of them.

Nope.

Call me naive here but are you less likely to run into trouble in Rostov than you would be against a Moscow side or Zenit?

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Nope.

Call me naive here but are you less likely to run into trouble in Rostov than you would be against a Moscow side or Zenit?

Probably not, but Rostov also has the bonus of being very hard to get to.

46 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Can we get Copenhagen? No one has mentioned that, would be a good one! (Yes expensive beer but that's not what I'm basing it on.... Sorry)

The team has already been on a reconnaissance tour last year - tidy preparation, that.

leicester_city_par_3519400b.jpg

Copenhagen is an awesome place , had horses in training up there at Klampenborg a stunning little race track 

it also has the  worlds best restaurant Noma , which is a serious treat if you can manage it 

fantastic (expensive ) bars

and a proper Irish bar :) 

They are a well organised outfit but 

Would be lying if I said I slept very well last night, literally kept dreaming we drew Sevilla and Copenhagen but it was pissing me off as I couldn't remember the 3rd team lol.

Can we fast forward to 5pm?

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Party at Shen's digs if we get Copenhagen.

Don't think I'll have room for all of you in my small apartment! But no doubt I'll meet up with you folks in town :D

Archived