Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

A Song for Leicester City: Season 2015/16 - Dave Henson

Some of those photos. Thompson equalising, Walsh wheeling away after scoring against Derby, Claridge's shin. Somebody posted on the '8 years ago' thread that we've been through some shit but I reckon we've had more highs than your average football fan over the last 25 years. What a club to support....

Yes... as mentioned, the song I've recorded in recognition of this incredible season, 'Champions 2015/16' has been released on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play and others. As with 'Heroes in Blue and White' of a few years ago, all the money it makes will go to LOROS (Leics-based hospice charity loros.co.uk). I'm glad City fans have enjoyed it... it was a pleasure to write and record.

Hopefully it can do well for the charity so if any moderators are willing to change the title to indicate that it's available for download with proceeds to LOROS, that would be appreciated.

Yes... as mentioned, the song I've recorded in recognition of this incredible season, 'Champions 2015/16' has been released on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play and others. As with 'Heroes in Blue and White' of a few years ago, all the money it makes will go to LOROS (Leics-based hospice charity loros.co.uk). I'm glad City fans have enjoyed it... it was a pleasure to write and record.

Hopefully it can do well for the charity so if any moderators are willing to change the title to indicate that it's available for download with proceeds to LOROS, that would be appreciated.

Great song, well done!

Archived