Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Bolasie/Troy Deeney

I am sure about both

Troy winning all aerial duels,showing real character and strength battling with defence,creating moments and assisting vardy

Bolasie occuping left wing.He was great against leicester and he has very good season at all

I would take bolasie but don't see this happening and think we are more likely to sign some unknown to us lad from the French league and let's be honest that's worked out ok so far.

I think its quite clear we have tired to sign more higher quality players in the past but they have not wanted to come.

Winning the league may now wake these players up, we mean business!

Something about Deeney I just can't stand.

That goal?

I think its quite clear we have tired to sign more higher quality players in the past but they have not wanted to come.

Winning the league may now wake these players up, we mean business!

That goal?

Probably. It runs deep.

Something about Deeney I just can't stand.

I felt the same way... But, after he was on match of the day I really like him

Good player and the right character I'd say... I'd have him!

Good news is we have the best owners and best scouting team in football, bad news is we have obscene amounts of cash and there will be very few agents and clubs who when we come knocking do not try to increase the price and wage demands, after all these targets must be good if we are in for them and that will alert other clubs.

Troy Deeney epitomises hard work, this guy busts his gut for Watford. We saw how well he linked up with Ighalo in the first half of the season, second half of the season hasn't been great but he has scored goals recently. He can play the Okazaki role & the Ulloa role, so he'll give us options.

Bolasie can be hit and miss, he really impressed me in previous seasons but this season not so. If we want a winger from the Prem I'd splash out on Mane.

Both would be good additions but I wouldn't pay more than £15m for Deeney (so unlikely) and we already have 4 quality wingers. Bolas is brilliant on his day but less consistent than what we have. Maybe if RM was to go, but lets's hope not. 

40 million - no thanks. Better value to be had in European leagues. I am sure Mr Walsh and his team have their targets. Let's not get raped for over-priced English players.

Archived