Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Bolasie/Troy Deeney

So

you were talking about Musa deal and  besides do not  like Deeyney?l ol

Troy ten times better than Musa

and Bolasie can take whole left side,much better than Albtighton or Schlupp,or both at a time

Both fit us perfectly, right mentality and should fit into the squad mentality. Both done well in this league and I like keeping an English core to the squad.

Yes you can get others cheaper from abroad, but it's always a bit more of a risk.

Yeah you're thinking of Puncheon, he plays left sided where he looks good coming inside or up front sometimes where he looks hopeless.

Thanks.

We already have 4 wingers so I'm not sure its a an area we need to strengthen with a big signing.

A number 10 has to be priority so I'd be more excited about Deeney.

Guest CityFan 06

I'd welcome Bolasie for certain. He'd suit us very well given our style of play, and I don't think he would have to adapt too much as Palace play a similar type of play to us. Deeney would be decent, but not sure Watford would either sell him or if he would want to move on. 

Both players nearer 30 than 20 and not a significant enough upgrade on what we already have to justify that spend.

It's a big NO THANKS from me. 

My ambitions for us next season is to be fighting for a CL spot, these are not the players to get us there. With the money in the PL now then pursuing PL players who are at clubs that don't want to sell is never going to be VFM.

Both players nearer 30 than 20 and not a significant enough upgrade on what we already have to justify that spend.

It's a big NO THANKS from me.

My ambitions for us next season is to be fighting for a CL spot, these are not the players to get us there. With the money in the PL now then pursuing PL players who are at clubs that don't want to sell is never going to be VFM.

Presumably you thought players like Albrighton and Vardy wouldn't win us the league.

I can't actually believe we still get comments like this.

Deeney I'd take but I had hoped for better as a first choice number 10 but he would be amazing for the squad.

Bolasie meh. We need 100% commitment players every game. Not sure he fits the bill.

Both great players and would definitely add to what we've got here but the combined price is crazy and it's not even confirmed that we'll get them for that. Watford and Palace would take us for a ride.

Presumably you thought players like Albrighton and Vardy wouldn't win us the league.

I can't actually believe we still get comments like this.

Correct, I didn't think Albrighton & Vardy would win us the league when we bought them, did you?

By point still stands that I don't think Bolasie and Deeney are a big enough upgrade on what we have to blow the vast majority of our transfer budget on. 

I'd rather look elsewhere for better quality or better potential for the prices quoted.

Archived