Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

5 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Either way, be a big miss for Bournemouth. 

I don't how people are getting to this conclusion, he hasn't played in half the premier league games despite being available for selection 

Guest CityFan 06

I liked the look of Ake when he was on loan at Watford in the 2015/16 season. Impressed again this season and can see why Chelsea have recalled him.

4 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Ake will probably be one of the first back ups for Chelsea until Zouma is fully fit. Terry looks likes he's finished at this level.

I don't think Conte likes Zouma.

Looking at recent line ups, I can see Ake playing and replacing Azpil..Azpuli..Aspilic...Dave.

Dave is basically a right back, playing as a centre back.

Can see Ake as back up or actually starting.

Plus, Cahill isn't really that good is he? Ivanovic could be off and Terry is past it.

Looks like Merson has some competition Ray Wilkins has just announced on Sky Sports News that Wayne Rooney will score over 300 goals for Man Utd and will beat Shearer's league record despite needing 67 premier league goals to beat him 

On 1/8/2017 at 20:31, Facecloth said:

Ake will probably be one of the first back ups for Chelsea until Zouma is fully fit. Terry looks likes he's finished at this level.

Bournemouth have made inquiries about taking Terry on loan until the end of the season apparently. Can't see it happening with him being a 'one club man' and all that..  

8 minutes ago, pds said:

He's played for Forest so don't rule it out.

Good point. I forgot he was on loan there as a youngster. Even more reason to hate him I suppose lol

49 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Bournemouth have made inquiries about taking Terry on loan until the end of the season apparently. Can't see it happening with him being a 'one club man' and all that..  

He won't leave, he'll want to lift the trophy if they win the league, what a way to finish though. As long as Chelsea have a shot of winning the league which they obviously will he'll stay.

1 hour ago, Koke said:

711 career appearances and 66 goals for Terry. That's better than many midfielders. I doubt Drinkwater will score 66 career goals.

Just looked out of interest Gareth Barry is second in the all time appearances list with 756 appearances and he has 65 goals 

4 hours ago, Fennec-Fox said:

Steve Walsh about to sign another Algerian for Everton... 25 years old Striker "Ishak Belfodil" from Belgium side Standard de Liege.

Maybe Thursday.

Looks like one of them scrappy battering ram type players that we used to concede last minute goals to in the championship lol

Archived