Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Milik - CF from Ajax

Some reports suggest were confident of signing him, would be an ideal addition to the squad, an alternative/replacement to Ulloa (ie target man), only young so id suggest the fee will be higher than the rumoured £15 million

Some reports suggest were confident of signing him, would be an ideal addition to the squad, an alternative/replacement to Ulloa (ie target man), only young so id suggest the fee will be higher than the rumoured £15 million

Not sure I swear I read an article which says Ajax want €18-€20 million which is about £15 million.

Would love this but I reckon we will get bambloozked by a bigger club later in negotiations. 

I hear Villa are putting a bid in.  :whistle:

Absolutely in love with Milik's play. We were after him before and it was the perfect link and exactly the player we shold go for. Milik is the upgrade on Ulloa we've been looking for. Without being disrespectful to Ulloa, Milik is just an all round quality footballer and his influence for Ajax is, well he IS Ajax. Seen him play for Poland a few times, and I think the Poles would agree he's the perfect compliment to Lewandowski. Very impressive for his age.

Would be priority number one for me.

Archived