Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Turkey.... Vardy starts!

got it high enough? That's a shocking penalty - middling height, in a good position for the keeper if it's on target.

And a good miss? lol - Dixon you fraud.

It's worse than Kermorgant lol At least he hit the target. He had more chance of scoring than Kane lol

I get the annoyance at Hoddle's commentary and everything, but judging from some of the above comments many folk on here basically loathe England and every single England player who doesn't also happen to be a Leicester player. If you despise England so much, why bother watching? Surely there are more enjoyable things to do with your time?

I'm watching because I want to see vardy and drinkwater do well and get the plaudits from the nation.

I do despise a lot of England players and especially the manager when he's disrespecting our boys.

Both incidents were made with intent to win a penalty by tangling the legs.

It's very clever play by Vardy. If there's contact in that way in the box it's a penalty because it looks clumsy for the defender but there won't be the pressure and talking points in the media because it's gone in 'our' favour

Funny, because both Wrighty and Dixon suggest it wasn't a pen in their anal-sists

It's worse than Kermorgant lol At least he hit the target. He had more chance of scoring than Kane lol

I was thinking more the Waghorn penalty from that game - smashed it middling height, either goes wide or the keeper saves it if he goes the right way. Dreadful spot kick.

This coverage is a fvcking joke. Saying the pen was a dive and that Vardy initiated the contact while we're all watching a close-up of the defender reaching out and grabbing Vardy with his arm before he even starts to go down. Leicester players get sent off for that you know. Then going to praise Kane's penalty as a 'good miss' despite him missing the target altogether. What a load of utter horse shit.

At least pretty much everyone is saying to stop putting Vardy out wide now.

Enjoyed the game. Hoddle a complete t&sser and I don't want to listen to him again. Kane and JV played well together ... And .... We could do well if Woy gets the selection right. Worry is even if he gets it right our defence doesn't inspire me with confidence.

Both of them saying it has to be Kane and Vardy up top. Watch it be Vardy off on the left wing vs Russia, because Hodgson can't abandon his formation to suit the players available.

He needs to suit his favourites, whether it benefits the team or not lol

Archived