Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Turkey.... Vardy starts!

I was thinking more the Waghorn penalty from that game - smashed it middling height, either goes wide or the keeper saves it if he goes the right way. Dreadful spot kick.

What I meant was we all slated Kermorgant after that game, but at least he hit the target. You can't score if you miss the goal, so as stupid as Kermorgant was, it's still a better penalty.

Funny, because both Wrighty and Dixon suggest it wasn't a pen in their anal-sists

But you've got to remember they have got their Spurs glasses on at the minute...

If this incident happens in the euros, especially if by miracle this squad manages to get past the groups everyone will be sucking Vardy off how clever it is rather than being a dive

"When Jamie Vardy is out wide he is pretty much anonymous. England do not play to his strengths. What he's achieved this season is remarkable, but we have to accept that. We have to pick the best team, not the best players. Vardy wants to run over the top, he's not a link player like Harry Kane is. 

"He's had a fantastic season, but ultimately I don't think he makes it into the side."

Danny Mills:

"When Jamie Vardy is out wide he is pretty much anonymous. England do not play to his strengths. What he's achieved this season is remarkable, but we have to accept that. We have to pick the best team, not the best players. Vardy wants to run over the top, he's not a link player like Harry Kane is. 

"He's had a fantastic season, but ultimately I don't think he makes it into the side."

Danny Mills:

"When Jamie Vardy is out wide he is pretty much anonymous. England do not play to his strengths. What he's achieved this season is remarkable, but we have to accept that. We have to pick the best team, not the best players. Vardy wants to run over the top, he's not a link player like Harry Kane is.

Dick of the century

Danny Mills:

"When Jamie Vardy is out wide he is pretty much anonymous. England do not play to his strengths. What he's achieved this season is remarkable, but we have to accept that. We have to pick the best team, not the best players. Vardy wants to run over the top, he's not a link player like Harry Kane is.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Danny Mills:

He really hasn't got a fvckin clue.

2604c8c350d537bb08322a3ea7a94a0fcf8606b5

Danny Mills:

e38185bcf25fc943da4e4df55f26fd8b.jpg

Guest BlueBrett

Danny Mills:

What an attention whore. That's the only possible explanation for that statement. How many times did Vardy play Kane in tonight? And what came back the other way. **** all. JV is the first name on the team sheet whatever nonsense these self-aggrandising media types come out with

Guest FriendlyRam

If they don't take Vardy I'll not be supporting England simple as that, and that's coming from a Derby fan.

It'll be a total joke if they drop him from the final cut and take that waste of space **** cvnt, rooney has done absolutely nothing in major tourney's since 2004 euros and that was only because he was an unknown quantity, since the best have worked him out he's done naff all in big games, he's a failure and to keep persevering with him just about sums up English football. You take the best player and build around him, England could be fantastic with a Vardy as the focal point, but it'll be an unmotivated Harry Kane and a fat waste of space as the main man.

Typical England

ABE.. Anyone but England

Danny Mills:

Heard that and made me angry

He said something like - we have to pick the players that fit the formation ....

Why?

Why not pick the formation that compliments our best players?

Heard that and made me angry

He said something like - we have to pick the players that fit the formation ....

Why?

Why not pick the formation that compliments our best players?

This, the two upfront works best that is consistently proven... and the best two upfront are Vardy and Kane it is a bloody no brainer...

Archived