Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

Guest FriendlyRam

I'd say I feel sorry for them but... after that 2014 playoff final I can't help but smile when I've seen they've lost, and this run they are on is just brilliant.. keep it up Hollow. 

11 hours ago, Father Ted said:

Holloway is a prized cock, and that's not just for getting us relegated. Unfunny tosser who's only credible achievement was getting a wild Blackpool side to the Prem somehow. Hope he leads QPR to League 1, him and QPR go hand in hand.

Did well at Plymouth but you're right, his record everywhere else / since Blackpool is atrocious.

Palace in 12/13 were genuinely one of the best sides in the division until he took over and he got them up by the skin of their teeth after Freedman had done all the hard work. He's had it.

Goes against my usual feelings, but I'm finding it hard not to like Leeds this year. Good to watch, I'm glad that Monk is rebuilding his reputation, and it's great to see Wood find his scoring boots again.

Elland Road would be a cracking Premier League away day as well. In fact, looking at the Championship table, there aren't many team in there which wouldn't be good top flight away days- Reading and Wigan the obvious exceptions. I really wish Wednesday had beaten Hull, Hillsborough would have been great.

Just now, Corky said:

Newcastle's seventh defeat of the season today. Blackburn winning closes the gap at the bottom three.

Newcastle 0-1 Blackburn - Charlie Mulgrew scores

Blackburn 1-0 Newcastle - Charlie Mulgrew scores

lol 

Archived