Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

Guest FriendlyRam
55 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

This?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38752155

Keep it up Fawaz you king you're doing a grand job. Take them down to the ****ing Conference the rotters.

"I can't go into any detail about why the deal is off".... I was then expecting him to give us a broad detailing of why the deal collapsed. 

The bloke is pure comedy lol 

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Not sure. Obviously a bigger club and everything but Clough seems to be intelligent and I can't see him wanting to work under Fawaz.

Cloughiee shouldn't go I think, yeah I understand he's a legend there but would he want to risk his reputation by going back now under these circumstances under this owner. Big club yes, but better players?

The last time they appointed a club legend it didn't work.

5 hours ago, Corky said:

Birmingham's decision to appoint Zola looking better by the game.

I thought we'd got to the point in 2016 when owners were no longer blinded by the big names? I assumed they looked at the history, including our own with Sousa and Sven, and though "you know what, a safe, knowledgeable pair of hands is what you need."

Low and behold in the summer Wolves appoint consistent failure Walter Zenga (with the inevitable following) and then a few months later and a few miles away Birmingham brainlessly decide to appoint consistent failure Zola. Everyone could see the way that was going to go.

They never learn their lesson.

Guest FriendlyRam

Zola's style of football doesn't suit Birmingham

I'd sooner play a Zola Birmingham than a Rowett Birmingham.. how ridiculous was it to fire Rowett with them 1 point off playoffs, having spent nothing, and hire a man who wastes money everywhere he goes and does takes them backwards.. lol 

I'd have Rowett here at Derby, esp whenever Mel decides to tighten the purse strings, nothing critical of Mac, he's perfect for us at this moment in time. 

On 1/16/2017 at 09:03, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I'd love to see them plummet through the leagues, it'd be glorious. Even funnier than Cov.

Me too. Normally I feel desperately sorry when clubs like Cov get eaten alive. I;m so glad Millwall have survived the sleazy threat from their local council, and Leeds and their fans have long since paid their dues for the Don Revie era.

In each case I think that it could easily have been us

But Forest....nah....would love to see them  utterly, totally, collapse

21 hours ago, midland_red said:

Me too. Normally I feel desperately sorry when clubs like Cov get eaten alive. I;m so glad Millwall have survived the sleazy threat from their local council, and Leeds and their fans have long since paid their dues for the Don Revie era.

In each case I think that it could easily have been us

But Forest....nah....would love to see them  utterly, totally, collapse

Fawaz has just been on talk sport, says he has spent 100 million of his own money propping up the club, now he's probably spent it badly yes, but reckons he pumps between 18-22 million a season in over the last 4 years just to pay wages etc, that means they are losing about 1.5 million a month!!!

Listening to the Fword fans phone in some almost in tears, is ****ing brilliant, payback for the year they spent 90 mins waving notes at the away end at the shitty ground, when they end up like Cov hopefully they both go bust and i won't shed one tear. I know it sounds harsh but I really do dislike the pair of them with a passion.

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Fawaz has just been on talk sport, says he has spent 100 million of his own money propping up the club, now he's probably spent it badly yes, but reckons he pumps between 18-22 million a season in over the last 4 years just to pay wages etc, that means they are losing about 1.5 million a month!!!

Listening to the Fword fans phone in some almost in tears, is ****ing brilliant, payback for the year they spent 90 mins waving notes at the away end at the shitty ground, when they end up like Cov hopefully they both go bust and i won't shed one tear. I know it sounds harsh but I really do dislike the pair of them with a passion.

What were they singing when we played them a few weeks after the Thai's took over? I remember them trying to take the piss lol 

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

What were they singing when we played them a few weeks after the Thai's took over? I remember them trying to take the piss lol 

Probably 'you used to be English you're not anymore' or something which would've made sense given the prior three year Serbian ownership.

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Probably 'you used to be English you're not anymore' or something which would've made sense given the prior three year Serbian ownership.

They are one club who still seem to direct racist chants at us en mass from time to time. Getting everything they deserve, if you ask me.

40 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That's it lol 

****ing brilliant.

Archived