Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

18 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Major lols at the commentator calling out Derby for being tinpot saying that their fans polled Leeds as their 2nd biggest rivals when Derby didn't even feature on Leeds' list.

That's the funniest thing about Forest and Derby mocking us for not having rivals- they then proceed to claim that they have rivalries with Liverpool and Leeds. Bizarre.

Guest FriendlyRam

We were outplayed simple as that. 

Can't moan when the better team wins, its hard to admit that but we also don't look nowhere near ready for the premiership, its been 3 years of building but we're getting further and further away from the big time imo. 

4 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

Can't moan when the better team wins, its hard to admit that but we also don't look nowhere near ready for the premiership, its been 3 years of building but we're getting further and further away from the big time imo. 

Was that a bit of a one off tonight?

You were completely bullied and your team looked to have no shape whatsoever. Passing it around the back four when you finally get possession and then panicking because the midfield don't want it doesn't seem like a way to win football matches.

8 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

Good old Woody did the business !   :)

8 minutes ago, adam said:

I take it there is no fawaz day this year 

Bastard! Beat me to it. 

Forest fans on Twitter are absolutely convinced that they're doomed to League One and administration. 

Guest FriendlyRam
1 hour ago, filbertway said:

Was that a bit of a one off tonight?

You were completely bullied and your team looked to have no shape whatsoever. Passing it around the back four when you finally get possession and then panicking because the midfield don't want it doesn't seem like a way to win football matches.

Not a one off, we were toothless and should have lost both times against Wigan (during 10 game unbeaten run), we were slightly lucky against Birmingham, we never looked like scoring from open play and needed a penalty, and the less said about the Norwich game the better lol 

We look like a mid-table side sadly :( we need a goal scorer, a left back, a proper DM, and hate to say it but Lansbury would be a great signing for us, a real dirty bastard in CM is a must.. we're too lightweight, we look good when teams defend and do nothing against us, but put a Leeds in front of us and we look... well like we did tonight. 

10 hours ago, FriendlyRam said:

Not a one off, we were toothless and should have lost both times against Wigan (during 10 game unbeaten run), we were slightly lucky against Birmingham, we never looked like scoring from open play and needed a penalty, and the less said about the Norwich game the better lol 

We look like a mid-table side sadly :( we need a goal scorer, a left back, a proper DM, and hate to say it but Lansbury would be a great signing for us, a real dirty bastard in CM is a must.. we're too lightweight, we look good when teams defend and do nothing against us, but put a Leeds in front of us and we look... well like we did tonight. 

It msut be hard watching that, I don't think your players won a 50/50, certainly not the midfielders or strikers.

Bradley Johnson always seems like a petulant baby most times i've seen him recently. Spends most of the game about 5 yards from a cb to collect the ball then chip it to the other teams defence. Having 2 good full backs in that league can be a massive boost.

But yeah, the midfield looked incredibly lightweight and almost invisible at times. I guess Hendrick has been a bit of a big miss?

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

Lying on the sofaa with food poisoning yesterday, i thought, at least there may be some footy on tonight, i switched over at 7.30 and was greeted by Leeds vs Derby. if anything I felt worse

it was actually a decent game though!

Archived