Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Marshall skillful player who I thought at the time would go on and be great for us. Then his attitude let me down. Pearson went 'bin'

Signing Mahrez four months later helped to justify the decision.

6 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Huddersfield! Wtf! :blink:

Quite a big surprise as thought it was pretty even, though the statistics on the BBC say Huddersfield had more shots and shots on-target.

At least it takes Forest closer to the dropzone. :)

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Quite a big surprise as thought it was pretty even, though the statistics on the BBC say Huddersfield had more shots and shots on-target.

At least it takes Forest closer to the dropzone. :)

I'd really like Huddersfield to go up. My sister lives there so always keep an eye on them.

A team near the top losing to a relegation battler isn't unheard of, but losing 4-0 is crazy.

So... as much as Bristol City's terrible run seemed like the fault of Lee Johnson....

Since theyve sacked their head of recruitment and assistant manager:

0-0

1-1

1-0

4-0

He's also not played a single one of the head of recruitments foreign recruits during that time.... if we exclude Wright who was purchased from a championship team. 

Sheffield Wednesday are so unreliable. Ruined my bets last time when they dropped points to Burton. 

Fulham are fun to watch so I hope they get 6th place.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Passed Reading's team bus driving back from work today. Great win for them. Lot of people I know want that Wednesday manager out lol 

They're 6th in the Championship. Highest they've been in about 15 years or so. Two consecutive 6th place finishes is decent for a club who have been in the wilderness for nearly 2 decades.

33 minutes ago, Koke said:

They're 6th in the Championship. Highest they've been in about 15 years or so. Two consecutive 6th place finishes is decent for a club who have been in the wilderness for nearly 2 decades.

Exactly what I thought. Don't watch then every week though. Spent a lot of money - especially on forwards. Think of the wages that Rhodes, Forestieri & Fletcher are on alone.

57 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Looking forward to watching the 'remember when we were both better than Leicester, pride of the Midlands Brian clough' derby later

it's not on TV for once :D 

I didn't think Fulham would have a chance of play-offs a few weeks ago. But win over Wolves and they're right in the mix. Wouldn't mind them or Leeds coming up. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

it's not on TV for once :D 

I didn't think Fulham would have a chance of play-offs a few weeks ago. But win over Wolves and they're right in the mix. Wouldn't mind them or Leeds coming up. 

You're kidding me! How the mighty have fallen lol

Archived