Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

Guest FriendlyRam

This made me chuckle from our forum 

"Welcome Gary Rowett, he'll be out by the end of the season and we can bring in his replacement now lol."

lol 

We've become no better than Florest ffs.

2 minutes ago, China Black said:

The owner of Derby is the problem.

Possibly. But I always thought McLaren would get fond out eventually. One of the most over rated Managers out there for me...

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Possibly. But I always thought McLaren would get fond out eventually. One of the most over rated Managers out there for me...

Early days yet Muzzett ....   I think theres a good chance Morris will have him back for a third time ...   :)     Dumb and Dumber.

Guest FriendlyRam
2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Early days yet Muzzett ....   I think theres a good chance Morris will have him back for a third time ...   :)     Dumb and Dumber.

I get this weird feeling we're about to go and get Pearson back.... that's how stupidly run this club is at the moment. 

Pearson Mark 2... sacked by seasons end and its onto... Clement mark 2... before he's sacked again and we fetch McClaren back for his mark 3... ridiculous lol.

Having three managers in a season is symptomatic of a very badly-run club.

Whoever comes in is going to have a really tough job, but to last any length of time, he should smell the rot and get rid of the dressing room saboteurs and start again.

38 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

This is why I don't judge manager's on their job at Derby anymore.

Yet another decent manager at that level sacked by the club.

Paul Clement doing well at Swansea but was sacked at Derby. Pearson and McLaren are both good managers at Championship level but hey've ruined them as well.

Derby are a weird club. 

Guest FriendlyRam
2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Having three managers in a season is symptomatic of a very badly-run club.

Whoever comes in is going to have a really tough job, but to last any length of time, he should smell the rot and get rid of the dressing room saboteurs and start again.

The problem is and I said this before we brought Mac back, who ever comes in is going to have to work with same group of rats as the last poor fellow, and he speaks to them out of tone and they'll be in Mels office refusing to play. 

Sadly... We've ended up with a really bad group of egos. :(.. I suppose you guys are loving it though lol 

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

im sure Mel Morris wants to be the manager tbh, probably be Rowett tho,

thats 4 manager in 2/3 season now isnt it? with McClaren(x2)Clement and Pearson.

and some sections of our "fans" moaned at our owners, :rolleyes:

Darren Walsall last season after clement got sacked.

Guest FriendlyRam

5 if you cound Wassall, who was there until the end of the season and was actually in the running for the job. He got us into the playoffs under difficult circumstances and was sent back to the kids lol 

3 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

The problem is and I said this before we brought Mac back, who ever comes in is going to have to work with same group of rats as the last poor fellow, and he speaks to them out of tone and they'll be in Mels office refusing to play. 

Sadly... We've ended up with a really bad group of egos. :(.. I suppose you guys are loving it though lol 

Not really, we miss playing you, we used to get a lot of points off you.    lol

It reminds us of our problems under Sven. Of course, Nigel Pearson came back and sorted it out and got rid of the bad apples, but only because our owners let him do so.

8 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

I get this weird feeling we're about to go and get Pearson back.... that's how stupidly run this club is at the moment. 

Pearson Mark 2... sacked by seasons end and its onto... Clement mark 2... before he's sacked again and we fetch McClaren back for his mark 3... ridiculous lol.

Morris lad needs to learn to be patient. We finished 6th in 12/13 and lost to Watford in the play offs (Knockaert) but then we steanrolled the division the next season with 102 points. McLaren is a decent manager at that level.

6 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

I suppose you guys are loving it though lol 

I can't lie Friendly ...   I'm fookin loving it big style !!     But please don't take it personally ...     It all goes back to a 'chat' I once had a loooong time ago with a Derby fan at a train station ...   but thats another story !   :)

Archived