Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

Meanwhile I went to Wolves V Rotherham today and we were utter dogshit. Lucky win against the worst team in the division. At home. They could have been 2-0 up at half time thanks to two one on ones that their player hit straight at the keeper.

We're gonna have a job staying up playing like that.

Forest Run In

Derby H
Preston A
Wolves A
Huddersfield H
Blackburn H
Cardiff A
Reading H
QPR A
Ipswich H

Scenes if Lawrence scores the goal that sends them down!

51 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Meanwhile I went to Wolves V Rotherham today and we were utter dogshit. Lucky win against the worst team in the division. At home. They could have been 2-0 up at half time thanks to two one on ones that their player hit straight at the keeper.

We're gonna have a job staying up playing like that.

Got couple of games in hand over your rivals so I think you'll just about stay up.

22. Bristol City

23. Wigan

24. Rotherham 

Guest FriendlyRam
4 hours ago, Koke said:

I hope Fulham get into the play offs.they're fun to watch. Very entertaining team.

I enjoy watching them as well, really wouldn't mind their manager at Pride Park, doesn't take any s*** from his players either, esp with the way he dealt with Chris Martins little temper tantrum... the same can't be said of McClaren though, who looked a right tit by saying he wanted him back despite Fulham paying 3m loan fee ffs, sums up our little bullying tactics in the past few years, we deserve all the bad luck we get. 

Guest FriendlyRam
1 hour ago, Kitchandro said:

Would love Forest to go down. It's about time.

Sadly we turn up next to probably hand them a nice win... plus we show less fight than them and that does take some doing lol 

Guest FriendlyRam
1 hour ago, Worthington said:

Fulham look a very decent team in the making tbh... That young Sessegnon is on the way to being a real talent. Pity he'll probably end up at Spurs, (or buried in obscurity at Chelsea) !

They remind me a little of us from 2013-14 which makes it even more depressing :( we were so close that season and actually looked a really good side. 

3 seasons and 40 million quid on mind you.... 

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

SCHTTTEEEEVEEEE has been sacked again lollollollollol 

Absolute circus. Was he not doing things the 'Derby way'? 

Oh, and 6 points from 9 games isn't good enough for Derby, but 5 points from 9 games for us and it's all 'wot a disgrase, players hav stabed him in te back snakes hope dey get relugated snakes'

Absolutely laughable. 

Not saying McLaren is any good but the club are to blame

So much deadwood at that place 

Pearson realised it and got the boot.

McLaren sacked for being shit but has a lot of average players in it 

Like us 2010-12

Archived