Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

On 30. Juli 2016 at 11:03, ealingfox said:

Deary me, checked out his Wiki as I'd never heard of him and his track record is woeful.

He was a great goalkeeper back in the days - but keepers hardly ever make good manager. Too looney for my liking.

2 hours ago, davieG said:

Aston Villa owner Dr Tony Xia in furious Twitter rant at Ian Holloway after pundit's season prediction

Dr. Tony Xia Owner and Chairman of Aston Villa tweet about Ian Holloway

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/aston-villa-owner-dr-tony-8539961?

I'm not a Holloway fan but to call him a failed player and manager is ridiculous. He had half a decade in the top flight with a good QPR team and took Blackpool and Palace up.

16th is not an outlandish prediction either. Villa have been terrible for years, they are not used to winning games and could take time to adjust.

3 hours ago, davieG said:

Aston Villa owner Dr Tony Xia in furious Twitter rant at Ian Holloway after pundit's season prediction

Dr. Tony Xia Owner and Chairman of Aston Villa tweet about Ian Holloway

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/aston-villa-owner-dr-tony-8539961?

Over action from the chairman, should think about getting new players than spending time on twitter. I'm not keen on holloway but he didn't really say anything offensive about the club or the chairman. Just his opinion where he can see the club finishing. 

So begins tomorrow with Fulham v Newcastle.

Fulham won't be any pushovers, had 2 crap seasons in this league and want to start this one on a strong note against the apparent heavy-favourites for promotion.

No one gives a shit about the Newcastle Fulham game then? lol

1-0 Fulham.

They were sneering on talkSHITE earlier about Newcastle going unbeaten throughout the season and asking Paddy Power for odds on Newcastle winning the league by 15 points!

12 minutes ago, Tuna said:

No one gives a shit about the Newcastle Fulham game then? lol

1-0 Fulham.

They were sneering on talkSHITE earlier about Newcastle going unbeaten throughout the season and asking Paddy Power for odds on Newcastle winning the league by 15 points!

I heard that shite too and thought these people have never watched a physical guts and glory Championship game in their lives.

Watching this game too by the way.

Newcastle are only favorites because of the size of the club.

Fulham, who only just survived last season, have a superior central midfield.

Cairney and Mcdonald are very good players, a lot better than Colback and Hayden.

Newcastle truly are the gift that keeps giving.

To think how excited they were about Shelvey's first game back in February and now he's a late sub in the championship.

Guest Mee-9
19 hours ago, Mee-9 said:

I'll go for,

Newcastle 

Norwich

Derby - Playoff Winners finally.

Wish I hadn't of posted this now.

Yeah theres 10 mins to go but man they look poor.

Archived