Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

Guest CityFan 06

Matt Ritchie and Dwight Gayle, two very good signings for Newcastle Utd. I rate Ritchie in particular, tidy player.

I thought Ritchie may make the move to West Ham who were interested, but I think he will be good at Newcastle. Same with Gayle, a player who I think could do really well there for them.

It seems like Gayle has scored for Palace in the prem whenever he's had a run of games so you'd expect him to bag in the championship for a strong newcastle side

Huddersfield doing that 'let's get a foreigner in with a big club attached to his CV, sign a load of randoms and let's see what happens. Fans getting blinded by signing lots of left field signings. Get to August, whacked 3-0 in your first game and out to Accrington in the League Cup.

Wednesday last season made sure there was some divisional experience in their squad.

lol lol lol

Wolves to make £21m bid for player?

Football gossip

Posted at16:27
1e37a789-4fc2-47a8-a10e-d86088b52979.jpg
Getty Images

Let me write that again...

Championship side Wolves have been linked with a £21m (TWENTY ONE MILLION POUNDS) bid for Benfica midfielder Anderson Talisca.

The club are reportedly on the verge of a takeover by a Chinese billionaire with super agent Jorge Mendes brokering the deal, according to the Express and Star.

Well done Reading FC.

And in recognising and rewarding the amazing contribution that fans make to the atmosphere at all EFL grounds, Reading Football Club have wholeheartedly backed the Twenty’s Plenty campaign for visiting supporters at Madejski Stadium in 2016-17.

Next season travelling adult fans, who are Season Ticket holders or Members at their respective clubs, will be able to come and watch their team take on Jaap Stam’s Royals for just £20!

Not only that, but our home adult supporters will also be able to purchase matchday tickets for just £20 in 2016-17, a lowering in ticket price that ensures we are directly rewarding Reading supporters with the same ‘Twenty’s Plenty’ reduction in the newly-named Eamonn Dolan Stand.

On 7/16/2016 at 07:01, Cardiff_Fox said:

£42 for Villa fans at Sheffield Wednesday

Wednesday have been overcharging fans for ages. Shocking for that level. If Villa had stayed up they'd be going to Old Trafford and Anfield for less.

Archived