Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

4 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Newcastle truly are the gift that keeps giving.

To think how excited they were about Shelvey's first game back in February and now he's a late sub in the championship.

I know! lol

I still have a feeling Shelvey could be their key man this season, but Christ, he needs to regain some bloody form!

16 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Newcastle truly are the gift that keeps giving.

To think how excited they were about Shelvey's first game back in February and now he's a late sub in the championship.

to think everyone thought theyd stay up cos they signed him and doumbia lol 

Shameful from Newcastle, considering the number of fans they took.

None of them looked particularly interested. The problem with having a mindset of don't concede, is that many teams can't step up a gear when losing, as Newcastle showed tonite.

I do accept the penalty decisions against them didn't help their cause.

Anyway, the only way is up for them now. 

Newcastle take 7'000 (!) fans down to Fulham, only to see their side lose against a relegation candidate.

Well done to Fulham, that was nitty-gritty stuff with some flair in between. A win that was worked for and that I can't consider being stolen.

Newcastle may go up yet... But i just don't think Benitez can hack it in the championship, people have said he is too good for the league, I'd argue that's a weakness in some cases, many don't realise just how tough the league is. Steve Bruce would be a good appointment when they sack Rafa after 10 games

Fulham could have been a contender had they kept McCormack.

However it was still sensible business to sell, buying him at 28 and selling him on at a profit 2 years later is excellent business I must admit but they must reinvest in a quality striker and they could surprise a few people.

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

It's one game

They'll breeze it

Agreed, won't be like this all season and feel Rafa will sort it out.

that being said, there are some decent teams in that league, Derby, Wednesday, etc... Will do well

Archived