Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Daniel Amartey

He was awesome yesterday. Top class. The challenge before Vardy's goal was fantastic. He won the ball cleanly then was calm enough to pick out a great pass, before mahrez and drinky joined up to put Vardy in.

It was that type of quick thinking that Kante was so good at, I am looking forward to seeing him progress.

45 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

Youtube taking it down instantly which is annoying.

Amartey all clips vs Swansea City. You can tell he was given very strict orders to sit very deep and let Drinkwater do the creating but was very good at his job.

https://streamable.com/a105

He's like a locomotive.  Just keeps picking up speed as time goes on. He's so fast. Excellent performance!

Had a feeling he could do a decent job in the middle of the park after seeing glimpses of quality against PSG over ther summer. Hope to see more from him in the centre for a while. Promising.

8 hours ago, foxes21 said:

Kante 3 starts, Amartey 1 start:

Interceptions:

Amartey - 4

Kante - 5

Tackles won:

Amartey - 3

Kante - 5

Key Passes:

Amartey - 3

Kante 1

Chances Created:

Amartey - 3

Kante - 1

Total forward passes:

Amartey - 37

Kante - 119

Ariel duels won:

Amartey - 2

Kante - 2

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#total

lol How the fcuck has N'Golo won an aerial duel? Was he standing on a box?

Bet Drinkwater was just loving having someone next to him who can stop the opposition in there path.

Shame that we conceded the goal, his bit of defending just before it was amazing, stopped a half chance and still managed to keep it under control.

Its why people need to slow down about throwing out our players. People were saying he isn't good enough yet based on performances out of position, and people seem to be blowing off James because he has been out for a year. Give them time in a competitive first team game and if they aren't up to scratch then you can say they aren't good enough, but they deserve the chance first.

Another one gets through...Amazing how many youngsters and new buys, are beating down, the poor

wuzzies of negative posters.

omlettes from eggs on their faces, digestion from so much humble pie.

Treachery will be ground down, King Dick has their number.

They are worse than any new glory boys, and prawn sandwich yuppies.

The negative 'P's are worse than yorkshire terriers,  they just yap and yap..

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Another one gets through...Amazing how many youngsters and new buys, are beating down, the poor

wuzzies of negative posters.

omlettes from eggs on their faces, digestion from so much humble pie.

Treachery will be ground down, King Dick has their number.

They are worse than any new glory boys, and prawn sandwich yuppies.

The negative 'P's are worse than yorkshire terriers,  they just yap and yap..

If a bloke called King Dick had my number I'd look into changing it.

He was really a breath of fresh air on Saturday! Worried me a few times i saw him, felt a little uncomfortable on the ball. To be expected i suppose. He will be extremely useful as a right back cover for Simpson or mendy replacement for rest days. :) or first choice ;) very impressed.

Back tracking and reading the gane was very good especially for a 21 year old. Massive potential.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Simoken said:

He was really a breath of fresh air on Saturday! Worried me a few times i saw him, felt a little uncomfortable on the ball. To be expected i suppose. He will be extremely useful as a right back cover for Simpson or mendy replacement for rest days. :) or first choice ;) very impressed.

Back tracking and reading the gane was very good especially for a 21 year old. Massive potential.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I actually thought he looked really quite confident on the ball. Seemed to always know who he was going to give it to before he got it.

Archived