Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JayPittardBlueatheart

Red away Kit 2016?

Is it arsenal's home kit? Dark strip down middle I see! Too bespoke for Leicester though. Wish they'd move onto adidas

Looks like the sleeve badge instead of the chest one, the darker red is a trick of the light

You want red, go support forest, simple. Red and Leicester don't go end of. Sick of hearing about ' nice red shirts'... if you're a true blue then you know it's just not worn

lol We've had loads of red away kits.

Derby wear white are we not allowed to use that colour as an away kit either?

Red teams wear red and blue teams wear blue. This pretty much goes back to Football's origins and it has something to do with accessibility or cheap dye or something like that. Since then it's become tradition, blue and red are the most prevelent colors for home kits and those teams don't wear the opposite color away. Chelsea, Everton, Man City, and us are blues. Arsenal, Burnley, Liverpool, United, Southampton, Stoke, Boro, and Sunderland are reds. It's team identity most clubs will have a nickname associated with the color of their shirt, even if they call themselves the claret's, they're still reds. There are only a couple weird clubs like Palace that try to pull off both.

We're the blues, not the reds and we'd wear red while visiting blue teams which makes it even odder routing for the reds at the blues when we're the blues, not the reds.

Red teams wear red and blue teams wear blue. This pretty much goes back to Football's origins and it has something to do with accessibility or cheap dye or something like that. Since then it's become tradition, blue and red are the most prevelent colors for home kits and those teams don't wear the opposite color away. Chelsea, Everton, Man City, and us are blues. Arsenal, Burnley, Liverpool, United, Southampton, Stoke, Boro, and Sunderland are reds. It's team identity most clubs will have a nickname associated with the color of their shirt, even if they call themselves the claret's, they're still reds. There are only a couple weird clubs like Palace that try to pull off both.

We're the blues, not the reds and we'd wear red while visiting blue teams which makes it even odder routing for the reds at the blues when we're the blues, not the reds.

Chelsea used red as an away kit many times until the 1990s, Man city regularly use red and black, Arsenal have used blue plenty of times including 2 years ago, Man Utd use blue all the time including in the coming season. I really don't get your point.

Chelsea used red as an away kit many times until the 1990s, Man city regularly use red and black, Arsenal have used blue plenty of times including 2 years ago, Man Utd use blue all the time including in the coming season. I really don't get your point.

He's being a fcknut

I love it when we look to have a red kit, the knickers-in-a-twist from the anti-red brigade is  lol

Really liked the 14-15 red kit. Have a similar style and combine it with an equally pretty white kit from this season and you've got a winner. Three super kits.

I think the dream will always be the green with yellow pinstripes but red is the next best thing.

I love it when we look to have a red kit, the knickers-in-a-twist from the anti-red brigade is lol

Really liked the 14-15 red kit. Have a similar style and combine it with an equally pretty white kit from this season and you've got a winner. Three super kits.

I think the dream will always be the green with yellow pinstripes but red is the next best thing.

Thanks for the make over Gok

Archived