Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JayPittardBlueatheart

Red away Kit 2016?

If I've worked it out right we have had 10 white away kits, 9 yellow away kits and including next season 9 red.

And people say it isn't a Leicester colour lol

Surely we've had more than 28 change strips in our history?

Who the fvck gets angry about a colour? Look out the window, there are bigger issues in the world.

Just more gold and a bit of white on it and i'm it'll look bloody lovely. We will need a 3rd kit anyway if we go with red because of palace, same way we'd need a third kit if Wednesday get promoted tonight and we had a white change kit.

Liked this seasons white one a lot. Also liked red one couple years ago.

Surely won't need a third kit after the red one

Might need a third kit for when we play palace away, but that'd be it in the league. Barca away is a possible CL clash too.

The slightest indication that there could be a clash will be enough for them to 'justify' a third kit for the extra revenue, though, so expect to see one more at least.

You want red, go support forest, simple. Red and Leicester don't go end of. Sick of hearing about ' nice red shirts'... if you're a true blue then you know it's just not worn

I have an image in my head of you in the stands somewhere when we score in the red kit, arms folding refusing to celebrate, accusing those around you of supporting forest.

I have an image in my head of you in the stands somewhere when we score in the red kit, arms folding refusing to celebrate, accusing those around you of supporting forest.

I have an image of Collo as well....it's not pretty.

I love it when we look to have a red kit, the knickers-in-a-twist from the anti-red brigade is  lol

Really liked the 14-15 red kit. Have a similar style and combine it with an equally pretty white kit from this season and you've got a winner. Three super kits.

I think the dream will always be the green with yellow pinstripes but red is the next best thing.

This.

Surely we've had more than 28 change strips in our history?

Yeah the rest are made up of the others we've had, black with sash, green and blue, browny gold etc

Google 'Leicester kit history' and there's a pretty cool picture that shows them all.

Can't post it as I'm in my phone

As long as the home shirt stays blue, I don't care what colour the away and third shirts are.

Once you buy one seasons home shirt the only thing that changes for a few years after that is the collar and minor details anyway.

I'll probably buy this shirt, if it looks like a nice shirt, because it's Leicester.

And that's what matters.

On a side note, is this to be released today?

If I've worked it out right we have had 10 white away kits, 9 yellow away kits and including next season 9 red.

And people say it isn't a Leicester colour lol

I've no problem with the history of the red kit being associated with us etc etc

Just personally would prefer a black with blue sash away kit or green with yellow stripes and obviously a white away kit (which last season looked superb IMO)

Also a reminder that we picked up 1 point from the games we played in the red kit in 2014/15, losing every game bar the draw at Everton.

Yeah I thought it was something similar to that

Not a fan of the Red away kit personally would prefer White and then black with blue sash or green with yellow stripes as 3rd kit

Guest CityFan 06

As I recall, before we played in blue, we used to play in red anyway, as our main club colour. Unless I'm mistaken. But if that is the case I'm content with it.

The positive thing is, is that they'll still be another kit on the way, and hopefully white.

Archived