Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

N'Golo Kante - Confirmed - £32m to Chelsea

Does he manage his own social media profiles? I really hope not, because there is not a single image on his Twitter or Instagram featuring Leicester.

Not even the trophy lift.

:(

Just shows what a massive cvnt he is then

Totally lost any respect at all for him

Legend ? Do me a favour. Thanks for last season but that's it

Spineless low life turncoat bar steward

Wouldn't it be nice if he had a shit season with Cheatski

Thanks for being apart of our best ever team!

But as I said we move on together just like we did last year!

Yes, but this year will be our best ever season when we win the Prem and champions league double. Just imagine what Walshy can do with 30m quid!

Fvck off with all this legend shite. He was part of a legendary side for us but how on earth can he personally be considered a legend for jumping ship for money the first chance he got?

Yeah its a fact of life and we benefit from the hierarchy as well but that doesn't mean he isn't a greedy little tosser.

Thanks for the memories but you'll get no smiles from me. Let's just hope what goes around comes around on this occasion.

This is about where I'm at, well put, I think it's the first chance he gets, he goes is the bit I can't forgive, at 25, he had another season in him with us, off to change my picture.   :nigel:

I like how the club said they want to build a British core. Foreign players will always break our hearts, but British players are moe likely to stay with us and be loyal. And if a British player does leave we can sell him for mega bucks.

Fvck off with all this legend shite. He was part of a legendary side for us but how on earth can he personally be considered a legend for jumping ship for money the first chance he got?

Yeah its a fact of life and we benefit from the hierarchy as well but that doesn't mean he isn't a greedy little tosser.

Thanks for the memories but you'll get no smiles from me. Let's just hope what goes around comes around on this occasion.

Great post EalingFox

Greedy little fvcking shit

Guest ttfn

Well, even if you don't understand the acrimony, there's enough of it about to demonstrate the depth of feeling about his move. So maybe respect the emotions a lot of us are feeling at him going. Most of us have supported City for all our lives - we're intensely (insanely in some cases) proud of the Club and of the team and of its members - so, when one decides to desert us (for the dubious reward of a few more quid to be added to an already whopping pay packet) a little bit of negativity can be expected, yes? I'd remind you that only one team win the Champions League per annum and I can't see it being Chelsea - for the indefinite future.

As to the fee being disappointing - we're no longer scratting around for cash and it's not our money anyway. I appreciate what you say about him being a "fantastic player" and it was a great to have such an incredibly talented player in the side, but he's turned out to be a 'pot hunter', in addition without giving City the benefit of those skills for just one more itsy-bitsy season. Better he'd gone to China.

I'm not disrespecting anybody's "emotions" I'm saying I don't understand it.

Kante came to us because he thought he was going to improve his earnings and boost his career. He's moving to Chelsea for the same reasons.

This only hurts because he's a great player - I can't remember the last time we were forced into selling a decent player.

Man.... I thank him for the massive contribution he made last season and if there was one guy we could count on to steady the nerves, it was him. But I've got to say I'm disappointed, more puzzled actually...

He won't be playing CL football and probably won't win the PL with them, certainly not in 2016/17... Just the typical big brand crap and he's been charmed by it..

I was never convinced by Italy in the Euros and thought Conte was getting way too much praise. Alas, I digress...

Right it's time to move on and look forward to the new season, we have Musa, Mendy, Hernandez and Zieler possibly Keane on way, and still believe that we will sign at least another striker and Midfielder. Remember all the doom and gloom when Cambiasso left and then look what happened. One door shuts, another one opens.

Whenever I was told our big star players would be taken off us at the end of the season, the ManU/Arsenal/Liverpool fan would tell me Vards and Riyad would be playing for them, to which I'd say to myself 'well at least no-one will have N'Golo off us'.

Best midfielder in the League but not Champions League eh.

We need to pull our trousers back up now and make sure no-one else that significant leaves, get the right person in and adapt again. We are the Champion man, c'mon

I'm not disrespecting anybody's "emotions" I'm saying I don't understand it.

Kante came to us because he thought he was going to improve his earnings and boost his career. He's moving to Chelsea for the same reasons.

This only hurts because he's a great player - I can't remember the last time we were forced into selling a decent player.

Matt Mills?

Archived