Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

N'Golo Kante - Confirmed - £32m to Chelsea

Here's hoping Mendy fills his boots and goes beyond what Kante did for us. 

Obviously not just down to him but we need to forget about Kante as quickly as possible like we did for Cambiasso's departure.

The scouts/club have done well to sign his replacement (in Mendy) already. 

I understand it is just a job to him - by the same token i have earned and reserve the right to say '**** him' and i'll say the same to any player who leaves purely for money. 

Far as i'm concerned if he doesn't want to play for us he can foxtrot oscar. He's dead to me as of now.

it's a shame that he won't acknowledge us and that we brought him from nowhere. The reality is we're a medium sized provincial club and in this day and age richer clubs will take our best players, as Southampton continue to find.

Always a measure of how good they were by the amount of vitriol posted when they go.     

I fvckin hate the sh1tty cvnty b*stard !!!

He helped win us the league so I'm going to stick with that ....    too much hate is bad for your blood pressure.

Gutted but fvck him, the grass isn't always greener.

Should've held out for more too, especially with some of the bids we've made.

No need for wishes of broken legs. Too far that.

So last season we won one of the most prestigious league competitions in world football by 10 points and in the process we shocked the world and became a globally recognised name. We will participate in the most watched tournament in sport as a top seeded team alongside the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus and Bayern Munich. We have never been in such a healthy and prosperous position as a football club. We can afford to pay higher wages and transfer fees then we have ever been able to before. We have one of the best managers in the world along with arguably the best team spirit, best scouting network and best coaching staff. Our training facilities are state of the art and we have a stadium which sounds like it holds 100,000 people in it, in other words it is a footballer's dream atmosphere to perform in front of. It is a glorious time to not only be a Leicester fan but also a Leicester player. There is nothing any club in world football can offer that we can't match or better. It would appear we are one of the most desired clubs to play for worldwide. Which brings me to N'Golo Kante leaving to join Chelsea of all clubs, a club we can offer more then currently. I find it incomprehensible to pinpoint the motivation behind Kante's decision to join Chelsea but I am extremely confident that we can rule out that this decision isn't motivated by footballing reasons because if it was he would still be a Leicester player. I have reached the conclusion that N'Golo Kante is a stupid idiot, a festering turd of a man who clearly lacks intelligence. Its not like he is abandoning a sinking ship is it? I could understand if that was the case. Good ridance N'Golo, you scumbag.

Remember that he didn't get promoted with most of the rest of the team.

All those expecting loyalty or team spirit are missing the point, when Chelsea have thrown money at him.

Onwards and upwards for us.

And did I mention that WE WON THE BLUMMIN PREMIER LEAGUE last season. For those down in the dumps about Kanté leaving, they can't ever take that away from us.

:)

1 of the best if not the best player ive seen in a city shirt. A legacy and legend that will never be, he's truely now ruined his reputation and his own ambition, not only for himself but also for the fans of city. I loved the guy, from his first game l was in awe of his workrate, then he just got better and better. For me was the MVP in the world last year so £32M smarts a bit. But if he wants to go to chelsea, if anything, all we can do about it is shove it down their throats & hopefully gloat when we defend the title and do well in the CL.

but for now at least..its a shame that a "big" club mentally remains. They were a little club not so long back.... does NG realise this? Without RA they would be f*** all. Sad that true colours are posted for konte but better for us as I wouldn't want him now I know he's a turncoat. Chelsea or champions.....? = Dickhead

I'm not surprised he's gone but chelsea? Really? Anyway, who gives a shit, he didn't want to play for us so see ya later. We've got mendy and armety who I think are gonna be sh*t hot. My call is we won't miss kante as much as we think we will. I liked watching him play for us and he helped us achieve something special but i'm not gonna cry into my cornflakes over a cameo player.

Up the foxes 

We all this convo last year when Cambiasso left.... the world had ended lol, look what happened.... :scarf:

I think we all expected cambiasso to go though, hes pushing retirement age really.

Kante is a young, supposedly so unassuming and a quiet polite lad.

I can only assume agents and his national manager have influenced a mind **** of a decision for him. But yeah **** him... let him chew the cud in Chelsea without Euro footie and the constant regret of leaving the best job he ever had.

Stupid move at this time - PSG, Real Madrid where he's got more chance of winning the CL fair enough but for next season we can offer more than Chelsea can from a footballing stand point - so rushing out now rather than waiting a year and seeing how far this side could actually go is surely only about money... frankly I thought he was better than that and not yet another greedy snake.

Archived