Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

N'Golo Kante - Confirmed - £32m to Chelsea

All the talk of him being shy, humble and staying away from the glamour was obviously bollocks then. Grateful for the season he gave us but he's lost any affection I had for him. We ask for one more year for our(and his) inaugural champs league campaign and he ****s off to midtable chelski for a bit of extra oil money. Thanks for your time but fvck you NG.

I don't think kante fit in with our team. We have got lads who like a piss up and he doesn't fit in with all that. Bit like an alien but very good at football.

Clearly doesn't give two shits about Lcfc.

All the worst hope he rots

There's no need to delete all the LCFC pictures, and he could at least leave a message for the fans.

Good player but seems like a bit of a c*nt.

I wouldn't want a message off him.

It's a bit like your girlfriend breaking up with you for a new man and her giving you a pep talk about what a great guy you are and how lucky some girl will be to have you.

Feck off you patronising slag.

I'm struggling to think of another key player in a team that in the history of the PL that has left the season after winning the title and guaranteed CL football. .. to a team with neither?

Key player not back up or listed? Is he the first idiot in history?

I think we're splitting hairs here. The man's probably just had what was arguably the single greatest individual season of any player in the history of the club.

He may not be remembered as a "legend" but he should be remembered as one of the greatest players in the club's history, if not THE greatest.

I can't disagree with that. I think he's a world class player. I just don't consider people Leicester legends when they clearly feel little for us.

Archived