Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Drinkwater rejects new contract

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

New itk confirmed?

Not that I need to prove myself I've posted a few transfer stories on here and other on goings at the club. Was told not long ago Drinky has signed. 

Not arsed if anyone doesn't believe me.

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Not that I need to prove myself I've posted a few transfer stories on here and other on goings at the club. Was told not long ago Drinky has signed. 

At least you're not claiming to know details about his contract and weekly wage which is refreshing! Great news if your source is right :)

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I wasnt taking a dig at you in case you thought so. I didn't know you've posted things before.

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Are we just playing games with other teams or what then? surely if he's signed it would be in the interest of the club to announce asap, shake off this uncertainty and start to build off the momentum of confidence of last year.

2 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Are we just playing games with other teams or what then? surely if he's signed it would be in the interest of the club to announce asap, shake off this uncertainty and start to build off the momentum of confidence of last year.

Don't know any details so I won't claim to know any. All I was told it's done. Happy Thursday people.

56 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Are you one of Sky's famous 'sources'??

1 hour ago, filbertstreet said:

great if true, who's left to sign a new contract?

We've sent out casper, to secure King Dicks further spiritual support...

He got lost, trying to find Hull.Got as far as Grimsby even that was out his comfort zone.

7 hours ago, MPH said:

On his day, there isnt a defender in England who can touch Mahrez. He is indeed world class. I personally think that could be the motivation for him signing a new deal - in 12 months time some bigger fish might come looking for him..

Let's hope he starts showing his form quickly. I think this team looks really really short of playmakers. If Mahrez form remains as pants as this, I can't see where the chances are going to come from.

Archived