Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. LIVERPOOL, away.... Thoughts?

56 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

I'm in agreement with those people who expect Silmani to come on in the second half. I anticipate seeing Silmani and Musa making up a new, alternative strike pairing. 

I thought the idea was that Slimani would play alongside Vardy?

Can't see the point of playing Vardy and Musa together up front, they are very similar players who share the same main attribute (pace). 

To be honest I think Musa will be playing understudy quite a lot, unless Vardy gets injured or we find a role for him on the wing? 

1 hour ago, leicesterseddon said:

I thought the idea was that Slimani would play alongside Vardy?

Can't see the point of playing Vardy and Musa together up front, they are very similar players who share the same main attribute (pace). 

To be honest I think Musa will be playing understudy quite a lot, unless Vardy gets injured or we find a role for him on the wing? 

I'm imagining Musa in the Vardy role, Silmani in the Shinji role. I wouldn't expect Musa/Vardy to play together upfront. 

Archived